What's new

Naya KPK | News & Updates on the development in KPK.

CAnqUgSWYAAC7fY.jpg

Can any one please show pictures of single mega project announced and completed by pti gov.

No! No mega project like Metro Bus Laptop and motorway. This is drama baazi.

Real project is Pakistan. Thats the mega project. This mega project is built on education, investment in healthcare. This is what PTI govt giving priority. IT will bear fruit on 15-20 years.

The other drama mega projects benefit Sharif steel mills. They get kick backs and commissions too in their foreign banks while idiots like us celebrate that country is progressing. Countries never progress on mega projects but always on investments in people.

No! No mega project like Metro Bus Laptop and motorway. This is drama baazi.

Real project is Pakistan. Thats the mega project. This mega project is built on education, investment in healthcare. This is what PTI govt giving priority. IT will bear fruit on 15-20 years.

The other drama mega projects benefit Sharif steel mills. They get kick backs and commissions too in their foreign banks while idiots like us celebrate that country is progressing. Countries never progress on mega projects but always on investments in people.

We don't need mega motorways, express ways or even the metro bus.

We want Health service, Education people friendly governance system, police, land registry and so on.

It pains me to see my generation with a shovel in their hand standing on GT Road, why they are is due to lack of education and that has many reasons.

We want Health service, Education people friendly governance system, police, land registry and so on.

It pains me to see my generation with a shovel in their hand standing on GT Road, why they are is due to lack of education and that has many reasons.
Non sense ustifications for not doing any thing.
Not a single university or new health facility has been opened by pti during this tenure.
Just check all reports by world bank, ADB and other international institutions, Punjab is way head from kpk in health, education, raods, infrastructure, universities and all other notable fields.

Kpk gov. Justs sucks.

Not a single university or new health facility has been opened by pti during this tenure.
Just check all reports by world bank, ADB and other international institutions, Punjab is way head from kpk in health, education, raods, infrastructure, universities and all other notable fields.

Kpk gov. Justs sucks.
Its the first time KPK is getting a government that actually wants to clean the gutter of corruption and mismanagement

CISCO to set up Training Academies in KPK.

11081302_10152773475378061_6771923563604567919_n.jpg

CISCO to Setup Professional Training Centres in KPK

The Science & Technology and Information Technology (ST & IT) department of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK) and CISCO have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU). The intention of this Memorandum is to establish CISCO academies in different IT universities of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.

These established academies will be providing professional training to IT students across KPK. In the end of the training, the students will be awarded with a CISCO certificates. Furthermore, the training will be offered to IT graduates of KPK on 75% concessional charges.

The Senior Minister for ST & IT Shahram Khan Trakai was the chief guest of MOU Signing ceremony. While addressing the ceremony, he said that the Present provincial government is serious in efforts to promote and introduce ICT in all sectors of the province.

He further added that the MOU signing will be a revolutionary step for smart and effective usage of ICT to improve the socio-Economic conditions of the province. He also revealed that Microsoft and many more international IT companies have been invited to invest in the province and many of them have shown their interests which will ultimately help the KPK IT students to flourish their talents.

This MoU is going to be a significant step forward for KPK as there is no current international standard government university or institute offering trainings and certificates to young IT people.

-----------------------

IT Networking giant CISCO to establish Training Centers in KPK, MOU has been signed. This is going to be a massive development in IT education in KPK. CISCO's Online Certifications were used to be very expansive and difficult, now it will be available to everyone in KPK at their door steps.

Anyone who is related to IT or Networking field will understand how massive this development is. :yahoo:

Something real to boost IT industry, instead of free laptops for adults. :tup:

PS: I am also CISCO A+ Certified, did that back in 2006. :smokin:

Those who don't know about CISCO, its world's leading IT Networking Company, who creates core networking equipments, sells them worldwide, offers training certifications and a lot more.

More at:
About Cisco - Cisco Systems
Cisco Systems - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

@Bilal. @Aether @Jango @Horus @Bratva @RAMPAGE @Crypto @Chak Bamu @RescueRanger @Leader @nomi007 @Norwegian @Jzaib @danish falcon @Armstrong @cb4 @SBD-3

Last edited:
U hv replied my post more than 1time
We need educated kpk n pakistan n after we will make our kpk n pak later vd our hand without IMF or any other loan n we will win world cup in cricket each time inshallah
Because we will make great n competent policies.

Can any one please show pictures of single mega project announced and completed by pti gov.
We donot need mega projects now we need reforms in our departments like education, health, police, energy e.t.c
Mega projects will Come by itself.
for ur kind info metro bus peshawar has started..........
364 small hydro power projects is almost completing, 92 mega watt electricity has been added to national grid, kpk invest n trade board has signed 2 billion investment letters in dubai last month....h

Kpk gov. Justs sucks.

Well why don't you let us decide and worry about kpk and you worry about your native province where the streams of milk and honey are flowing.

..........Incompetent polocies which is waste of money n time like metro, nandipur power project.........

Is it true?

Well why don't you let us decide and worry about kpk and you worry about your native province where the streams of milk and honey are flowing.
I m working in this large populayed province.......... only few in competent people support pml n
most people hate them,,,,,,,,.. especially lahorian they r by default happy people.

Is it true?

I m working in this large populayed province.......... only few in competent people support pml n
most people hate them,,,,,,,,.. especially lahorian they r by default happy people.

Yes KPK is diung really well, the results will show with time.

I am from FATA so situation is very different.

Yes KPK is diung really well, the results will show with time.

I am from FATA so situation is very different.
If anyone who knows little bit about daily life in kpk he will atleast say that this government of pti has started in a different way n due to which politicians are joining pti on daily bases

If anyone who knows little bit about daily life in kpk he will atleast say that this government of pti has started in a different way n due to which politicians are joining pti on daily bases

Well I seen visible change in attitudes, police, health and so on PTI is doing a great job.

Back
Top Bottom