What's new

Naya KPK | News & Updates on the development in KPK.

@Horus
@Oscar

Yeah, please ban this user @Qalandari
He's constantly trolling here. This thread is to post new developments of PTI in KPK or if you can't ban him from forum then at least make his privileges insufficient to reply on this thread otherwise he will lead to a fight here between other users.

@nasirahmad
@waleed3601
@Jazzbot
@Jzaib
@Leader
Guys support me in my demand.
as u have requested him before so he must stop posting irrelevent posts n ur suggestion of making new thread is i think a fine suggestion. I also support u n do request for to banned them

@WebMaster

Please make this user @Qalandari privilege insufficient from this thread because he's constantly trolling here. If he want to post PPP news or negative news about KPK then he should make another thread.

You can also see the comments here about this guy. He's constantly trolling. Ban him or make his privilege insufficient to reply here.

For all of PPP initiated development project updates click the following link:

PPP ~ Development projects and modernisation of Sindh
bus yar idr ki jan chor

11043130_798691863554241_5941825507296004983_n.jpg

This is a great step,i love it,it's not much for a fine but there is a start.Good to see provincial government taking this beautiful step.

No one should be above the law in Pakistan and the KP government continues to prove it. While status quo politicians continue to hand out hunting licences, PTI remains committed to preserving our natural environment. Change begins with taking ownership of our land.
11043058_10152840808184527_2528424847551197785_n.jpg

@BetterPakistan ,@Jazzbot ,@Leader , @nomi007 ..

This is a great step,i love it,it's not much for a fine but there is a start.Good to see provincial government taking this beautiful step.

No one should be above the law in Pakistan and the KP government continues to prove it. While status quo politicians continue to hand out hunting licences, PTI remains committed to preserving our natural environment. Change begins with taking ownership of our land.

its great but i think 80k rs is too small they should have fined him atleast 100K$

It clearly shows that rule is equal for everyone in KPK and no prince nor any rich person is allowed to break the rule. It is known as change. It is known as "NAYA KPK".

Last edited:

great job

then i believe it should be amended these people are too rick 80 K rp is too small for them
money i think does't matter. rule of law must be implemented

brother thanks for info
media also need to highlight it

dear
@Horus
@Oscar
sir in this thread we discuss development progress in kpk
but one member is uploading non relating materials
especially
Qalandari
kindly ban it in this forum
thanks
Yes ban this Qalandari chap .. he is more like joker.. isko Thar desert bejho taky wohan ki development mien khush rahy. Rascal .. he should be banned from Def.pk completely.. his justification for PPP is totally Bullshit... Shame on u Qalandari..

Shame on u Qalandari..

He is one of those people whom are responsible for the damage of Pakistan and Pakistan economy. Musharraf left Pakistan economy in a good position and his leaders just damaged Pakistan economy.

A simple thing is that on Musharraf economic performance his leaders took foreign loans at the start of their tenure.

Back
Top Bottom