What's new

Naya KPK | News & Updates on the development in KPK.

Man faking his kidnapping arrested

PESHAWAR: Officials of the Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) have arrested a man from a local hotel here on the charges of his attempt to extort money from his family by staging drama of his own kidnapping.

According to police record, one Inaamullah, son of Faridullah of Sheringal, Upper Dir, had disappeared from his residence all of a sudden on Oct 4, 2014 and contacted his elder brother Ubaidullah through voice changer that his brother (Inaamullah) was in the custody of kidnappers and would be released on payment of Rs1 million ransom.

“The phone caller posing himself as kidnapper of my brother had demanded one million rupees, but I preferred to inform the police instead of paying the ransom,” Mr Ubaid said in his statement to police.

Dir resident tried to extort money from relatives
He said that the police station concerned at Sheringal had registered the case of his brother’s disappearance and continued search for him.

Following some information, police raided a hotel in Board Bazaar, Peshawar, and picked a man who later disclosed the whole story that he was Inaamullah and attempted to extort Rs1 million from his brothers on the pretext that his kidnappers wanted ransom for his release.

“I did this in a state of compulsion. I want to initiate some sort of business, but have no money for the purpose,” Inaamullah was quoted as saying by police. He said that his plot failed because the police traced his phone call.

An official of cantonment circle told this correspondent that CTD had handed over the accused to Dir police for further interrogation. He said that the case regarding his disappearance had already been registered at Sheringal police station which would continue the investigations.

He said that many of the kidnapping cases were of the same nature wherein the accused persons talked through voice changer and extorted money from their relatives. The official referred to a female student of Badhber who had also used voice changer for threatening his relative’s children if he failed to pay the extortion money. The girl, he said, had recently been arrested and a local court released her on bail.

Meanwhile, the police claimed to have arrested 30 suspects, including two Afghan nationals, during raids in parts of Peshawar on Saturday. A spokesman for Peshawar police said that the accused persons were under interrogation while the two Afghans would be deported.

Published in Dawn, March 8th, 2015

PTI Murad Saeed DMC is invalid: Shahida Zakir (Chairperson Environmental Sciences, Peshawar University)

B_k3DpjVAAASFV8.jpg:large

o billo rani
agr itni takleef hai to koi new thread start kar le pti k lehe

watch today's press conference of murad saeed it's just anp and psf who want to blame pti.................

What is wrong in discussing the outcomes of the so called education emergency as promised by PTI. Murad Saeed is a perfect example. Three exam papers taken in one hour. Education emergency in top speed.

What is wrong in discussing the outcomes of the so called education emergency as promised by PTI. Murad Saeed is a perfect example. Three exam papers taken in one hour. Education emergency in top speed.
what's wrong? I'll tell you straight and simple : this thread isn't meant for it.
If you want, you can post all your BS over here : PTI | Imran Khan's Political Desk.
This thread is for development updates.

what's wrong? I'll tell you straight and simple : this thread isn't meant for it.
If you want, you can post all your BS over here : PTI | Imran Khan's Political Desk.
This thread is for development updates.

But Murad Saeed's case is a perfect example of the so called education emergency PTI had promised before the elections. After all education sector has been discussed in this same very thread earlier.

Anyways, is Fereeha's visit video to a Peshawar hospital worthy enough to be included in this thread ?

dear
@Horus
@Oscar
sir in this thread we discuss development progress in kpk
but one member is uploading non relating materials
especially
Qalandari
kindly ban it in this forum
thanks

@Horus
@Oscar

Yeah, please ban this user @Qalandari
He's constantly trolling here. This thread is to post new developments of PTI in KPK or if you can't ban him from forum then at least make his privileges insufficient to reply on this thread otherwise he will lead to a fight here between other users.

@nasirahmad
@waleed3601
@Jazzbot
@Jzaib
@Leader
Guys support me in my demand.

What ? Is discussing the non-development of a hospital based in Peshawar not allowed in a development thread ? I need answers, what is PTI doing ? Why is this hospital in shambles ?

@Horus
@Oscar

Yeah, please ban this user @Qalandari
He's constantly trolling here. This thread is to post new developments of PTI in KPK or if you can't ban him from forum then at least make his privileges insufficient to reply on this thread otherwise he will lead to a fight here between other users.

@nasirahmad
@waleed3601
@Jazzbot
@Jzaib
@Leader
Guys support me in my demand.
hope administration of defence forum will take serious action against him
he needs to start new thread against kpk govt to show their corruption
same as soon i am going to start a new thread against sindh govt

bhai u just start another thread against kpk
but plz forgot this thread
let see aaj be bhutto zinda hai
11034270_332498583607157_5290703241126468182_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom