What's new

Naya KPK | News & Updates on the development in KPK.

1102556404-1.gif

For you baby boy. Aisa leader hote Howe khudkushi krna acha nhi?
Oh thanks for reminding me old man.

Good to know you can't get over history. Make sure you talk about Imran support for Musharaf and begging him for 100 seats and also f**king girls outside marriage.

Oh thanks for reminding me old man.

Good to know you can't get over history. Make sure you talk about Imran support for Musharaf and begging him for 100 seats and also f**king girls outside marriage.
Yeah baby friend there is a big difference in bang girls and bang country. I can assure you that more then 70% of Pakistani youngsters bang girl before there marriage that doesn't mean they don't care about their country. This ganja has been saying the same shit for more then 20 years and you are telling me that it is history? His every election is slogan is that I'll bring zardari to justice. And telling me about musharaf it was your leader who ran away to jeddah like a coward rat. And not to forget current government has more then 30 mna's from musharaf's parliament and you are bragging about IK.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah baby friend there is a big difference in bang girls and bang country. I can assure you that more then 70% of Pakistani youngsters bang girl before there marriage that doesn't mean they don't care about their country. This ganja has been saying the same shit for more then 20 years and you are telling me that it is history? His every election is slogan is that I'll bring zardari to justice. And telling me about musharaf it was your leader who ran away to jeddah like a coward rat. And not to forget current government has more then 30 mna's from musharaf's parliament and you are bragging about IK.
Sure they can, but that means no holding public office. Imran is caught doing all this. So he can't be part of assembly.

Oh hey. You're 25. If I'm a kid, I wonder what you're. Toddler? Well I'm surprised you can even talk!

Sure they can, but that means no holding public office. Imran is caught doing all this. So he can't be part of assembly.

Oh hey. You're 25. If I'm a kid, I wonder what you're. Toddler? Well I'm surprised you can even talk!

and where does in the constitution says that if you had sex before your marriage or out of your marriage then you can't be an office bearer?
if a person who happen to be our current PM can try to ask for friendship with a girl by trying to gift her mobile phone and badly rejected that too by a reporter, have massive corruption cases against him, have massive irregularities in his source of income and living like a billionaire but pays minimal Tax, has been a money launderer a whole book has been written on him with all proofs and everything can be a PM of pakistan and people like you here support him even knowing how much bigger liar he is with making false promises before elections. then we have this other person who none not even his enemies would call him corrupt should not be a PM coz he had sex with many girls outside his marriage no wonder why our country is in such a fucking big mess.

Rora i am not against Imran nor Nawaz sharif but your logic is very strange you are actually stating that banging a girl before marriage is not a big deal :-X:-X you are a pukhton and yet you are defending a wrong logic

Rora i am not against Imran nor Nawaz sharif but your logic is very strange you are actually stating that banging a girl before marriage is not a big deal :-X:-X you are a pukhton and yet you are defending a wrong logic
People have said that constitution should be changed for Imran. Don't be surprised by comments like his. People are willing to destroy pakistan if it takes it to make imran PM

and where does in the constitution says that if you had sex before your marriage or out of your marriage then you can't be an office bearer?
if a person who happen to be our current PM can try to ask for friendship with a girl by trying to gift her mobile phone and badly rejected that too by a reporter, have massive corruption cases against him, have massive irregularities in his source of income and living like a billionaire but pays minimal Tax, has been a money launderer a whole book has been written on him with all proofs and everything can be a PM of pakistan and people like you here support him even knowing how much bigger liar he is with making false promises before elections. then we have this other person who none not even his enemies would call him corrupt should not be a PM coz he had sex with many girls outside his marriage no wonder why our country is in such a fucking big mess.
Read the constitution. Not going to hold your finger and point it.

Maybe Google. And don't be so mad brah.

Peshawar to have Air_conditioned CNG Bus Service

Chief Minister Pervez Khattak has approved launching of new air-conditioned CNG bus service in Peshawar to provide speedy and comfortable travel facilities to the people.

According to an official statement, the service will be introduced by multinational transport company BUCEPHALUS under public-private partnership in June next year. The company, named after famous horse of Alexander the Great, will invest initially Rs20.40 billion. It will ply a fleet of 150 mini buses on Peshawar Mass Transit corridor-II from Chamkani to Hayatabad. Up to 50 more buses will be added to the fleet after every six months.

The decision was taken at a meeting held in Peshawar with Chief Minister Pervez Khattak in the chair.Besides the Chairman of BUCEPHALUS company Guillaume Jamart, and Chief Executive Ali Arshad Khan, the meeting was also attended by advisor to chief minister on Transport Shah Muhammad Khan Wazir and other relevant authorities.

The company officials said the bus service would be launched after the arrangements of infrastructure and codal formalities.About 800 people will get employment in the bus service including trained lady drivers as well to project good and soft image of Peshawar world over.

The 32-seat automatic minibus service having separate portions for male and female will run in two shifts from 6.00 am to 10.00 pm. It will cover the 25km journey in 50 minutes with 2 minutes pause on every stop.

Pervez Khattak expressed satisfaction at the fact that the company was already successfully running such service in Belgium, Saudi Arabia, Dubai, USA and eastern European countries. He said the service would be extended to other cities of the province.

1512805_768342453201838_3581740636781480864_n.jpg

zama khwaga roar its not about defending sex before or out of marriage its about explaining the reality of our society wether we like it or not but this is the truth. but my main argument was with this friend of ours who happen to be completely blinded by the loyalty of NS that he is defending him despite of knowing how corrupt he is how incompetent he is and how cruel he is that once he gets power anyone raises voice against him he unleashes his mad dogs after that person(punjab police) heck they don't even spare poor blind ppl. i am defending imran khan coz he has not done any damage to this country infect he has given a lot to this country without even getting in power, and i would choose him over these crooks anytime. plus brother tell me a single person in pakistan's politics who is an angel? who you think we should choose?

Last edited:
People have said that constitution should be changed for Imran. Don't be surprised by comments like his. People are willing to destroy pakistan if it takes it to make imran PM

Read the constitution. Not going to hold your finger and point it.

Maybe Google. And don't be so mad brah.

talking about constitution, how is NS constitutionally legal then? running his businesses while he is PM, keeping his money out of country, paying less TAX then even my family, having distributed top 30 governmental departments among his incompetent relatives. does constitution allow any any of these???

i am not mad BRAHHH

I just feel frustrated over my countrymen who how easily can forget all the damage these jack asses (NS & ZARDARI) has done to the country and they defend them like they are angels and all the mess Pak is in, its coz of IK.

talking about constitution, how is NS constitutionally legal then? running his businesses while he is PM, keeping his money out of country, paying less TAX then even my family, having distributed top 30 governmental departments among his incompetent relatives. does constitution allow any any of these???

i am not mad BRAHHH

I just feel frustrated over my countrymen who how easily can forget all the damage these jack asses (NS & ZARDARI) has done to the country and they defend them like they are angels and all the mess Pak is in, its coz of IK.
Running business (which his kids actually do) is illegal when you're PM?
Keeping money outside (which his kids do) is illegal when PM?
He pays less tax cuz his money is outside, duh
If constitution doesn't allow, supreme court can take action. Just like maryam had to quit, others can be made as well.

Back
Top Bottom