What's new

Naya KPK | News & Updates on the development in KPK.

Leave the previous tenure by SS in punjab, just compare the development done by SS in Punjab in last one year.kpk simply can't compete with Punjab in any department. He is completing projects in weeks , whereas pti in kpk is only publishing advertisement claiming for tabdeeli , but not a single project or major achievement

Sure lets do a comparison then my friend and see who chickens out.

Please post the performance of SS in Punjab in last one year in following sectors:

1) Education -> How many new schools, collages and universities inaugurated or slated to be constructed
2) Health -> How many new hospitals, medical collages / universities are opened
3) Justice -> What steps are being taken to provide quick justice to people of punjab
4) Police -> What steps are taken to reform police dept, improve their training / equipment, depoliticize them?
5) Patwari -> Punjab public is trapped in jaws of these morons, what Punjab govt has done to counter that?

Now don't come up with bla bla bla, just post plain facts with reliable sources. I will wait for your response on this before sharing KP's performance in above mentioned things in last one year.

Since you've asked it yourself, I'm sure you will man up to it, instead of showing your arse like Showbaz is used to do.

Sure comparison then my friend and see who chickens out.

Please post the performance of SS in Punjab in last one year in following sectors:

1) Education -> How many new schools, collages and universities inaugurated or slated to be constructed
2) Health -> How many new hospitals, medical collages / universities are opened
3) Justice -> What steps are being taken to provide quick justice to people of punjab
4) Police -> What steps are taken to reform police dept, improve their training / equipment, depoliticize them?
5) Patwari -> Punjab public is trapped in jaws of these morons, what Punjab govt has done to counter that?

Now don't come up with bla bla bla, just post plain facts with reliable sources. I will wait for your response on this before sharing KP's performance in above mentioned things in last one year.

Since you've asked it yourself, I'm sure you will man up to it, instead of showing your arse like Showbaz is used to do.
Dear go and check the threads regarding development in lahore.
Development in Punjab
Development in southern Punjab you will get your answer.

Check the long list of educational institutes, university campuses, medical and engineering colleges, roads, metros, highway projects, hospitals, energy projects and etc etc. In these threads.

And unlike naya kpk threads which only have advertisements for projects. Theunjab related threads hows long list of projects, which are complete or under construction

Dear go and check the threads regarding development in lahore.
Development in Punjab
Development in southern Punjab you will get your answer.

Check the long list of educational institutes, university campuses, medical and engineering colleges, roads, metros, highway projects, hospitals, energy projects and etc etc. In these threads.

And unlike naya kpk threads which only have advertisements for projects. Theunjab related threads hows long list of projects, which are complete or under construction

Bitch Please..

I don't need to go to threads related to Lahore, Punjab or Southern Punjab, since I am aware of every development happening since past 5 years. I live in Lahore lol.

Stop bragging about the things about which you feel too lazy to present something. You claim there is long list of educational institutes, universities, medical and engineering campuses in Punjab, that too in just last one year. Go ahead and name me one university that has been created during past one year. Let me make it more easier for you. Just name me one university created in Punjab during past 6.5 years of Showbaz's rule.

Now man up, and show some proof instead of crap talking. You N-League guys are good at talking and making things up out of nothing. Either show something concrete instead of trash talks, or please stay away from this thread.

About KPK, like I've said before, I will show you concrete proofs as soon as you reply to my previous post.

The IGP KP Mr Nasir Khan Durrani paid a surprise visit to the Peshawar's busiest market places including Qissa Khawani Bazaar and Saddar Bazar on 27th July 2014. The purpose of the visit was to inspect the security arrangements made by Peshawar Police and to have a direct interaction with the citizens of Peshawar. During the visit, the IGP KP asked the citizens about their issues and issued directions to the concerned officials. In addition to the above mentioned objectives, the visit, something unprecedented and never done before by any senior officer, was to dispel the shadows of fear and to instill the spirit of confidence and safety amongst the citizens of Peshawar.

10472166_665267020233960_1125765713179909664_n.jpg

Development framework: CM approves formulation of industrial policy

After announcing the provincial mineral policy, K-P Chief Minister Pervez Khattak has also formally approved the formulation of an industrial policy for the province.

A committee comprising industrialists, bureaucrats, consultants and experts has been given a deadline of one month for the preparation of the first industrial policy draft, stated a handout issued from the office of the chief minister on Saturday.

The decision, Khattak said, has been made while taking into consideration the demands of industrialists and trading community. He made it clear that the PTI-led coalition government will frame comprehensive policies to enable the province to march forward in an organised manner. He expressed hope that the committee will work round the clock to frame a comprehensive policy in which besides industries, labour and manpower, targets in development of mineral, environment, energy, transport, tourism, sports and other social sectors will also be met.

The chief minister was presiding over a meeting relating to the drafting of industrial policy at the CM Secretariat.

The administrative secretaries of the departments of finance, planning & development, industries, labour, energy, housing and other officials of relevant departments attended the moot along with Principal Secretary to CM Mohammad Ishfaq Khan, CM Complaints’ Cell Chairman Haji Dilroz Khan, KPCCI President Zahidullah Shinwari, Engineer Nauman Wazir, Riaz Arshad and other representatives of industrialists and traders. Participants presented their proposals and suggestions regarding the policy.

listen

What KPK Govt has done for Education? Listen Atif Khan Education Minister

Key Points of KPK Education Minister Atif khan Interview

- 107 new schools will be made in this year , 70% of the schools will be of girls
- 1000 community schools will be functional in a month or two .
- 80 Caror has been allocated for teacher training .
- Allocation of the largest budget for education in the history of KPK & Pakistan ( According to Per Capica )
- 1500-2000 stipend will be given to female students in KPK
- Best Monitoring system for schools and teachers attendance has
been introduced in KPK using the latest technology (Andriod Apps).
- Bio Metric system has started working in education offices in KPK to check the attendance

Bitch Please..

I don't need to go to threads related to Lahore, Punjab or Southern Punjab, since I am aware of every development happening since past 5 years. I live in Lahore lol.

Stop bragging about the things about which you feel too lazy to present something. You claim there is long list of educational institutes, universities, medical and engineering campuses in Punjab, that too in just last one year. Go ahead and name me one university that has been created during past one year. Let me make it more easier for you. Just name me one university created in Punjab during past 6.5 years of Showbaz's rule.

Now man up, and show some proof instead of crap talking. You N-League guys are good at talking and making things up out of nothing. Either show something concrete instead of trash talks, or please stay away from this thread.

About KPK, like I've said before, I will show you concrete proofs as soon as you reply to my previous post.

bro dont be so hard on @Ranasikander he don't know any thing, he is just naive blind supporter of PMLN, the list he talks about is merely list, nothing but metro cabins he can come up with. Give him some time to think.

10547453_10152323142459527_4350026757583113656_n.jpg

KP to set up 1,000 community schools for primary education. Most of the 1,000 proposed community primary schools were for girls as the department wanted to encourage more and more girls to get education, which will help end gender disparity among students enrolled in government and private schools.

"Never believe that a few good people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have."

Ya loo completing projects in week, aik to basha dam 2037 tak delay ker dia or yay patwari aya weeks ki batain kernay, Go and and rest bro, u r tired due to ur mental illness.
Here comes an idiot by birth. Do some home work before doing nonsense comments.
Bash a dam isn't Punjab gov. Project. And it will never get constructed like kalla bagh dam.
World bank IMF, Asian devp. Bank all have refused to provide loan and finances for this project until India approves this dam.
Just show me a single major project that has been completed in kpk by this pti gov.
By the way I can upload at least 100 Major projects that has been started and completed in Punjab by SS during last one year.
Stop acting like blind potian kid.

Bash a dam isn't Punjab gov. Project. And it will never get constructed like kalla bagh dam.
World bank IMF, Asian devp. Bank all have refused to provide loan and finances for this project until India approves this dam.
Just show me a single major project that has been completed in kpk by this pti gov.
By the way I can upload at least 100 Major projects that has been started and completed in Punjab by SS during last one year.

ok show us 100 Major projects, im challenging you here, its an open challenge, stop ranting and tell us, and if u cannot then simple words for u STFU PMLN blind supporter.

KPK Goverment does not need to build any more projects under 18th amendments for their own requirements as they produce more than they require.

My friend KPK Produces about 4000MW of electricity but its own requirement is of about 3500 or something (not sure about exact figures but they produce more than they require). Given the electricity production status, but if they do, that is plus for their own requirement as well as for federal government. If the federal government needs electricity, its federal government responsibility to invest in KPK on Kala bagh dam and others. Let me also remind you that federal government is not giving them their allocated share of electricit.

Also Given the situation of KPK for last 12 years, Investments are not easily found. Also dam construction does not come cheap, no province can handel such projects on their own. Federal goverment help is required, but only if they are interested in irrespective of dirty politics.

KPK government has decided to give Solar panels to 100 villages which can provide electricity for 2 fans and three bulbs, even if they are not supposed to also KPK government started about 350 small dams for the electricity production for nearby villages among others but this "production discussion" is beyond the point.

SS and Punjab government is under debt about 4 Billion USD ( debt under Pervaiz Elahi was 0. ) because of SS overnight projects. projects without proper feasibility. (NANDI PUR is fine example had they studied the feasibility conducted by PPP government, if any. Or could have conducted it by themselves instead of rushing and wasting alot of money in making it operational.

Lastly do not compare Punjab with KPK. KPK budget is three times smaller than punjab, secondly, federal is also run by the same family so you can assume that federal is also investing alot of money into punjab, which is quite apparent by all projects you see now a days. IF NS can invest for metro in Karachi, then why not in KPK for electricity????? which will give you 3 times cheaper electricity than coal.

Also do not derail the thread plz. if you have any objection on any thing plz open a new thread and we will discus over there.

Regards.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom