What's new

Naya KPK | News & Updates on the development in KPK.

p8_46.jpg

^ Lagta hai civil servants ko punjab hakoomat ney issi kaam pe lagaya huwa hai :lol:

And how do you think that there isn't any change in KPK till date? Care to explain?

My friend I didn't say that there isn't any change in KPK....I'm sure there must be but what I meant was, changes come slowly and there should be results and it takes some time for the result to come....things don't happen over night...If this is true for KPK, why don't they understand for other provincial and federal govt as well.

Obviously they need time as well for things to happen and 1 year is almost negligible to improve a broken economy yet the federal govt managed to show results of improvement.

PTI should stop crying and be reasonable. With this chaos spreading, they are digging a grave for themselves and even the KPK govt mandate will be lost in the next general elections.

My friend I didn't say that there isn't any change in KPK....I'm sure there must be but what I meant was, changes come slowly and there should be results and it takes some time for the result to come....things don't happen over night...If this is true for KPK, why don't they understand for other provincial and federal govt as well.

Obviously they need time as well for things to happen and 1 year is almost negligible to improve a broken economy yet the federal govt managed to show results of improvement.

PTI should stop crying and be reasonable. With this chaos spreading, they are digging a grave for themselves and even the KPK govt mandate will be lost in the next general elections.

Pakistan and all of its provinces are in messed up condition today, and changing them towards betterment will obviously take time. No one is denying that.

The question is how much time is needed to bring that change? PML-N has ruled Punjab 6 times for around 30+ years, PPP has ruled Sindh for I don't know how many times for over 40 years now. Where is the change in these provinces? Both parties have also ruled Baluchistan and KPK too.

Don't tell me a century is needed to do changes in system. A lot of things are done in KPK in just one year which aren't done till date in Punjab or Sindh.

Many of the HATERS are comparing 1 year of PTI's rule on a province that had it's infrastructure shattered to 15 years of PMLN in Punjab

PTI must be doing something very good in that case.

Pakistan and all of its provinces are in messed up condition today, and changing them towards betterment will obviously take time. No one is denying that.
The question is how much time is needed to bring that change? PML-N has ruled Punjab 6 times for around 30+ years, PPP has ruled Sindh for I don't know how many times for over 40 years now. Where is the change in these provinces? Both parties have also ruled Baluchistan and KPK too.
Don't tell me a century is needed to do changes in system. A lot of things are done in KPK in just one year which aren't done till date in Punjab or Sindh.

My friend agreed with you that change needs time and I didn't say that a century is needed. that would be just stupid. We ourselves would be dead by that time ..lolss.

All I am saying that I agree that there must be definitely some work has been done in KPK and I'm sure it is being done as well but saying that KPK is doing only and rest of the provinces are sitting ducks....you don't get to say that. Everybody knows that Punjab is far ahead in almost every deptt than other provinces...that's why our brothers from other provinces come to Punjab.

PPP and PMLN did rule in the past. but it wasn't for 40 years. every time for 2 or 3 years max (if I am not wrong) then govt dissolved. Apart from this, I don't know about PPP but PMLN (NS) has shown very much political maturity this time and I am saying this myself because I have not been a PMLN voter at all in the past.

The key to country's stability and progress would be that each govt, current one and the next coming ones complete their govt which IK is now trying to dissolve. The continuity of each govt gives the world a positive impression regarding the stability of the country and gives investors the confidence to invest in the country.

I'm sure if this current govt completes its tenure, things will be much better and improved as they are now especially when foreign investment is coming

10553598_10152316865554527_1168322759729412861_n.jpg

Free Emergency Services worth Rs. 1 Billion in all teaching and DHQ Hospitals Oversight Committees constituted to ensure transparency

"Never believe that a few good people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have.

^ Lagta hai civil servants ko punjab hakoomat ney issi kaam pe lagaya huwa hai :lol:
Dont blame others for your failures. Punjab gov. Don't need to do any thing, pti leadership performance is pathetic

Nothing concrete. This whole thread is full of advertisements only.not a single project that has been completed orstarted
10553598_10152316865554527_1168322759729412861_n.jpg

Free Emergency Services worth Rs. 1 Billion in all teaching and DHQ Hospitals Oversight Committees constituted to ensure transparency

"Never believe that a few good people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have.

many of the HATERS are comparing 1 year of PTI's rule on a province that had it's infras shattered to 15 years of PMLN in Punjab

PTI must be doing something very good in that case.
Leave the previous tenure by SS in punjab, just compare the development done by SS in Punjab in last one year.kpk simply can't compete with Punjab in any department. He is completing projects in weeks , whereas pti in kpk is only publishing advertisement claiming for tabdeeli , but not a single project or major achievement

If KPK government can fix up the school , police and hospital infrastructure by 40-55% its still a great step forward in a neglected province.

And they have done good work

Leave the previous tenure by SS in punjab, just compare the development done by SS in Punjab in last one year.kpk simply can't compete with Punjab in any department. He is completing projects in weeks , whereas pti in kpk is only publishing advertisement claiming for tabdeeli , but not a single project or major achievement

Chal jaa yaar patwari dimaag na kharab ker..

Ya loo completing projects in week, aik to basha dam 2037 tak delay ker dia or yay patwari aya weeks ki batain kernay, Go and and rest bro, u r tired due to ur mental illness.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom