What's new

Naya KPK: K-P police register cases against 40 PTI workers

11-25-2013_16396_1.gif

in all civilized nations (and thats why they are civilized!) police is totally independent.

If police effort in this case is genuine and is not noora kushti, I congratulate PTI and Imran Khan. You have right to protest and block these supplies too, but if you indulge in hooliganism and vandalize public property you will be booked and cases registered. Thats the way to go.

Drama or not. Drones aren't going to stop by this dharna or whatever it is.

Drones will stop when the govt in Islamabad takes action. By the looks of it, the government there has lost its balls somewhere and they have been eaten by stray dog.

I would prefer a stuffed toy lion than this lion of Raiwind.

in all civilized nations (and thats why they are civilized!) police is totally independent.

If police effort in this case is genuine and is not noora kushti, I congratulate PTI and Imran Khan. You have right to protest and block these supplies too, but if you indulge in hooliganism and vandalize public property you will be booked and cases registered. Thats the way to go.

Drones will stop when the govt in Islamabad takes action. By the looks of it, the government there has lost its balls somewhere and they have been eaten by stray dog.

I would prefer a stuffed toy lion than this lion of Raiwind.
in civilized nation no body supports TTp, in civillized nation they condem openly & bluntly the acts of terror, in civillized nations police, keep doing anti/ terrorists opreations , in civillized nations jails never gets broken?
but our civillized politicians like MUNNAWAR & IMRAN they keep supporting the most brutalized of the terrorist oraganization yes TTp?
civilized KPK, & TTp+ PTI+JI failed politiacal drama?

We’ve come a long way in our decade long partnership. We’ve lost thousands of brave soldiers in fighting terrorism. Our common sacrifices clarify our stance against terrorism. The truth is that we’ve also faced several obstacles and challenges in our decade long partnership. But at the end of the day, our common peace objectives have allowed us to overcome any obstacles and issues associated with our common mission. We’ve seen the negatives of staying on the opposite sides of the fence, and at the same time, we realize the benefits of working side by side. Our officials continue to meet to address our shared concerns. And we certainly hope to continue our partnership for the sake of restoring peace and stability in the region.

Ali Khan
DET, United States Central Command
sorry, but plz increse drone attacks with more perfection so the collatrle becomes less?
,we the peoples of pakistan wellcome you for the ultimate end, of these terrorist dogs , who are destroying our country?
thanks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom