What's new

Nawaz should quit politics, says Imran

I am a supporter of imran khan but i will not go with his statement because every accused is convicted after trial so khan saab should wait for investigation to be carried out and then if nawaz sharif is convicted then he should put forward that demand.At the moment he should demand investigation from government as per order of SC rather then asking for resignations from everyone

do you have confidence on any institute of pakistan which can assure free and fair elections?I believe no.So what's wrong in that.

sory,
i dont belive in elections, i dont belive in democrazy in pakistan, & as we all experienced it already in past 5 years!
& i dont belive PTI, PMLn , or anyone sweeping election & gtting 2 thrid majority in parliment even if we can hve the fairst of elections, so that means its just waste of time, all of the looters will get the chance again, & nothing will going to be done for poors in pakistan !

Because the elections will be "free" and "fair" in the best Pakistani tradition! ;)

they all are same, IMRAN is supporting PPP, indirectly, cause they all controlled by a agency whre all of there kids learn to walk!
its all nura-kushti!

In last elections IK made way for N.Sharif and now IK is demanding a return favor.

I am a supporter of imran khan but i will not go with his statement because every accused is convicted after trial so khan saab should wait for investigation to be carried out and then if nawaz sharif is convicted then he should put forward that demand.At the moment he should demand investigation from government as per order of SC rather then asking for resignations from everyone

do you have confidence on any institute of pakistan which can assure free and fair elections?I believe no.So what's wrong in that.

whats wrong with Musharaf inviting American to WOT in Pakistan, we cant handle TTP so whats wrong with US sending Drones. We cannot manage our economy so whats wrong with inviting IMF, our police is corrupt so whats wrong with inviting UN team for BB's murder case. there is nothing wrong with asking others to come help us in Pakistan because we are thief liars and cheats, please come help us with courts we cannot trust our courts.
Good messenger Imran, please call other for help in different sectors, we need a leader like you, we need the Tsunami of change

although I believe Nawaz Sharif has learned a lot from past and is a mature politician comparing to 90s but definitely if we want stability in the democratic Pakistan then anybody whomsoever is convicted should be disqualified from the politics forever to make a strong statement and an example for others.

That includes Javed Hashmi, Nawaz Sharif and everybody else. You do a crime, you are found guilty, you are ineligible from politics and imprisoned in accordance with the law. This is the only way forward

although I believe Nawaz Sharif has learned a lot from past and is a mature politician comparing to 90s but definitely if we want stability in the democratic Pakistan then anybody whomsoever is convicted should be disqualified from the politics forever to make a strong statement and an example for others.

That includes Javed Hashmi, Nawaz Sharif and everybody else. You do a crime, you are found guilty, you are ineligible from politics and imprisoned in accordance with the law. This is the only way forward

Back in the days everyone knew Muslim league is in Army's lap and it was considered patriotic to do that and muslim leagues support came knowing that army is with them. If you open this can of worms then we should also think about banning all politician who supported musharaf's martial law and that will include all religious parties + PTI. jumping over prime minister house wall and imprisoning a democratically elected prime minister, if you ask any civilized nation, its a punishable crime and everyone who supported the perpetrator should also be punished.

its better to leave the past behind because everyone was dirty back then and it was considered right

Well Nawaz is not even an elected member and without constitution amendment he can't be a PM for third term which is highly unlikely to happen so i mean this clearly shows IK is mentally unstable if you wanna do something do against PPP and Zardari.
He is always trying to please someone and sadly no one buys his BS.

they all are same, IMRAN is supporting PPP, indirectly, cause they all controlled by a agency whre all of there kids learn to walk!
its all nura-kushti!

Imran's supports will not agree with you that he is supporting PPP, its just that he cant seem to find any flaws in PPP. everything Imran finds wrong is in PML-N, forgone are the days when he had a quarrel with MQM and now you dont hear a single word against MQM.

these days its only PML-N who is doing mature politics and Imran doesnt like that. NS has no intention of being prime minister anymore it will be SS this time.

ghairat bhi kis baighairat insan ko dilanay ki koshish ki ja rahi hai :lol:

anyway nawaz jesa bhi hai, aaj kamaran khan kay sath interview mein pata chal giya hai kitna improve kiya hai :lol:

Well normally i dont comment on statements given by politicians, but Khan is working very hard on behalf of PPP...i hardly see him giving statements against PPPP..the ratio of statements against PML-N are way tooo much compared to against PPP.. lol

In last elections IK made way for N.Sharif and now IK is demanding a return favor.

lol i am shocked to read comments like this. Imran Khan and JI along with ALL other parties including PML-N and PPP had a deal they wount run in election so long as Musharif was in power. But BB made deal with Musharif and Nawaz Sharif also for some reason joined election. It can be seen as BB as west puppet and Nawaz Sharif as Saudies. IK and JI boycotted election which proofed to a good move since 50% of voters were fake according to SC which has been removed now. IK has been demanding new voter lists since voterlists used in last election has 50% fake voters how u can have fair election than? Now in next election there are new lists with 4 5 million new young voters. And thats why IK has a big chance.

its all nura-kushti!

LOL so now Imran Khan is supporting PPP too... Taliban Khan , Yaudi Agent , ISI agent blabla. Whats next ??

sory,
i dont belive in elections, i dont belive in democrazy in pakistan, & as we all experienced it already in past 5 years!
& i dont belive PTI, PMLn , or anyone sweeping election & gtting 2 thrid majority in parliment even if we can hve the fairst of elections, so that means its just waste of time, all of the looters will get the chance again, & nothing will going to be done for poors in pakistan !

u dont belive in democarcy since u have seen last 5 years. U will never see democracy if u choose thugs criminal ppl like Zardari Nawaz and company next time too. Dont blame IK for ur own failure. And since u dont belive in democracy lets sitt home and live in jungle ?? If u dont belive than please dont waste our time and thread place here. Enjoy ur life in Bangkonk with sentritos or what every u like

IK saying it since when proofed he will be automaticly disqualified. So Imran khan is just saying what gona happen any way.

lol i am shocked to read comments like this. Imran Khan and JI along with ALL other parties including PML-N and PPP had a deal they wount run in election so long as Musharif was in power. But BB made deal with Musharif and Nawaz Sharif also for some reason joined election. It can be seen as BB as west puppet and Nawaz Sharif as Saudies. IK and JI boycotted election which proofed to a good move since 50% of voters were fake according to SC which has been removed now. IK has been demanding new voter lists since voterlists used in last election has 50% fake voters how u can have fair election than? Now in next election there are new lists with 4 5 million new young voters. And thats why IK has a big chance.

LOL so now Imran Khan is supporting PPP too... Taliban Khan , Yaudi Agent , ISI agent blabla. Whats next ??

u dont belive in democarcy since u have seen last 5 years. U will never see democracy if u choose thugs criminal ppl like Zardari Nawaz and company next time too. Dont blame IK for ur own failure. And since u dont belive in democracy lets sitt home and live in jungle ?? If u dont belive than please dont waste our time and thread place here. Enjoy ur life in Bangkonk with sentritos or what every u like

IK saying it since when proofed he will be automaticly disqualified. So Imran khan is just saying what gona happen any way.

its simple, with NS been disqualified what you think, ELECTIONS will be held?
& btw i hve seen all the dam democrazies from jonejo to zardari, & its damocrazy which allways failed in pakistan! because each & every one our politicians becomes greedy for power, & thn start hurting each others for nothing just for seat!
sory , its the dam crazy way of IMRAN,s confused politics that he anounce a drone protest in front of UN & suddenly cancel it for 7 million USD?
any way he is going to pay the price sooner or later, same as his god father has payed once, yes the great ASGHAR KHAN, google it & you will know the history!
i hve seen it, doesnt matter you live in NORWAY or in THAILAND but facts are facts, like its been said in the last of surveys that PTI is going down, & PMLn is ahead of every one!

LOLLLLLL... Don't worry for now you are getting little shocks...but very soon u will be shocked for rest of your life..N for once all the garbage will be send back to Jew land :angry::angry:Jew land The most important place for our great Niazi khan n his supporters ...!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom