What's new

Nawaz Sherif’s killer moves (Being proposed by his advisors)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The post stupid thread with utmost conspiracy theories in a single thread.
I salute the writer for his extreme sense of stupidity.
acknowledged with gratitude

any more insults you have on Friday for me?

The writer is entitled to his/her views, but the fact such deviously speculative material is coming from senior levels of PDF management is disappointing indeed. Even more telling about the gutter mentality is responding to any criticism by scatological remarks..
dont shoot the messenger
its from same people who voted for Nawaz and Zardari and who will vote their siblings in the future.

dont shoot the messenger
its from same people who voted for Nawaz and Zardari and who will vote their siblings in the future.

No Sir, I have withdrawn from this debate full of material from a certain orifice that you mentioned. Please do carry on as you wish.

Actually it's the other way around.
NS fuc.....ked all his political rivals in last 3 decades and even today all his political rivals are having a Thai massage at their butts as NS is even more stronger whta he was in 90s.

Baita you go and watch Pogo. It's a serious discussion thread.

What the f*** is pogo? Is that what you pitwari watch in your pind gatherings? And I was serious in my last comment to you.

Not to forget PML(N) was the only beneficiary from the Army Public School attack. Had it not been for the APS incident PTI dharnas and opposition election rigging allegations were picking up pressure and they might have lost power.

Noony Toons keep making one blunder after another, I was hoping they would have straightened out but as things unfold they seem to be even more corrupt than Zardari. They've been spending and pocketing borrowed money like crazy.

NS fuc.....ked all his political rivals in last 3 decades and even today all his political rivals are having a Thai massage at their butts as NS is even more stronger whta he was in 90s.

thai massage on the butts?
thats very informative .. do you have any experience? sounds interesting.

by the way why are you accusing nawaz Sherif of Sodomy? thats a serious thing to say.

this thread was so clean until you brought sex and massage into it

These killer moves are gonna kill him finally...
InshaAllah

thai massage on the butts?
thats very informative .. do you have any experience? sounds interesting.

by the way why are you accusing nawaz Sherif of Sodomy? thats a serious thing to say.

this thread was so clean until you brought sex and massage into it

Have you forgotten a PMLn mpa was involved in such shameless acts in Kasur?

Oh boy buring butt hurt army lovers... Exaggerations aren't realities.look outside of your bubble..... army not the solution it has different role within Pakistan's politics work along with politicans..i can challenge anyone for any amount they can count if it wasn't for Nawaz sharif Pakistan would have been left behind so behind .... Difficult times Nawaz brought Pakistan out of ICU..he elected rite man's for all the jobs all you dumb fuks criticizing him now were criticizing him then saying Raheel sharif was Nawaz sharifs puppet and wasn't good for the job like pervez Kayani...the milltery lost all the respect during previous tenures.USA OBL raid army was asleep zardaris corruption General kaynai's corruption army was asleep... Now playing blame game when Pakistan moving forward don't respect Nawaz one day you will bcos his vision is straight
Nawaz sharif might not be perfect no one is....but since he brought Pakistan Back on its feet it's our moral responsibility to respect the man If you have self respect ...

But if you want to continue on the same blame hate spreading agenda then May God help you and make you reside in hell Ameen :enjoy:

So i take it you have nothing to say and just like any patwari are sounding like a broken record harping on the same old tune.
What i find ironic is how quick the likes of you start judging IK when he has never been the PM or even a CM or the opposition leader and call him just like other politician and yet oddly enough Nawaz Sharif remains above all of this even when he and not IK is the PM for the third time and in province for over 8 years now, not to mention the previous terms he has been the PM and the results are but the same "absolutely disastrous". Despite all the faults of IK at the the very least i can say this with certainty that he is not corrupt and does not launder money, pays his taxes and keeps his wealth in Pakistan unlike your beloved leader Nawaz the great.
(C)-Youthias logic= who ever apposes Imran Niazi is a patwari.

Oh boy buring butt hurt army lovers... Exaggerations aren't realities.look outside of your bubble..... army not the solution it has different role within Pakistan's politics work along with politicans..i can challenge anyone for any amount they can count if it wasn't for Nawaz sharif Pakistan would have been left behind so behind .... Difficult times Nawaz brought Pakistan out of ICU..he elected rite man's for all the jobs all you dumb fuks criticizing him now were criticizing him then saying Raheel sharif was Nawaz sharifs puppet and wasn't good for the job like pervez Kayani...the milltery lost all the respect during previous tenures.USA OBL raid army was asleep zardaris corruption General kaynai's corruption army was asleep... Now playing blame game when Pakistan moving forward don't respect Nawaz one day you will bcos his vision is straight
Nawaz sharif might not be perfect no one is....but since he brought Pakistan Back on its feet it's our moral responsibility to respect the man If you have self respect ...

But if you want to continue on the same blame hate spreading agenda then May God help you and make you reside in hell Ameen :enjoy:
Respect a man who did money laundering by the billions and just sold a super expensive solar park to his relative?

(C)-Youthias logic= who ever apposes Imran Niazi is a patwari.
Jis shidat sey ap PTI ko criticize kartey hain zara money laundering wali sarkar lar bhe nazrey karam farmaye

Respect a man who did money laundering by the billions and just sold a super expensive solar park to his relative?

Jis shidat sey ap PTI ko criticize kartey hain zara money laundering wali sarkar lar bhe nazrey karam farmaye
yaar wait to karo abhi abhi to ban hata hai. Kar leinge criticize sub ki aesi ki tesi. :D

NS is so tough that when he was crying in the cell adjacent to Zardari, Zardari actually laughed and offered him a choosni heres something you didnt know about your tough leader, have burger now.

NS is so tough that when he was crying in the cell adjacent to Zardari, Zardari actually laughed and offered him a choosni heres something you didnt know about your tough leader, have burger now.

Your comment made my day..
Literally i felt down from my bed..
Hats off to you sir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom