What's new

Nawaz Sharif’s treatment in London being considered

Ali Tariq

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
ISLAMABAD: Sending former prime minister Nawaz Sharif to London for treatment is being seriously considered, it has been learnt. According to sources, Nawaz’s personal physician Dr Adnan examined the former premier in jail on Sunday and evaluated his medical test conducted over the past few days.

Also Read: Nawaz shifted to PIMS

He has advised Nawaz’s treatment abroad, and it is being claimed that the former premier would be sent to London on August 2. It was also learnt that the former premier had refused to be sent to London. Nawaz, as prime minister, had stayed in London for three months for cardiac surgery.

Why? Is he suffering from some terminal illness that cant be cured in Pakistan? This is BS and PTI should protest.

There are few things to be sorted out in this regard especially when personal physician suggests as such. Firstly, such advise may not turn out to be politically supported instead of medical history or requirements. Secondly, Nawaz's medical history must be acquired from London, in the meantime, to read and understand the necessity at the moment. Thirdly, it is a shame that none of the ruling elites ever built a medical system/vicinity to handle these kind of cases. Surely, his cardiac illness is not different to any other Pakistani in the country or if is it; verified reports from London be called to support his case.

Hope that it is more about a life here rather than political move that he can't stand to Jail term. What if the same turns out to be a designed report so Nawaz Company can avoid embarrassment before supporters while creating an excuse in this regard. Seems like he has seen the writing on wall and knows public sentiment due to corruption cases etc.

Bull shit

Send him back to jail and stop this nonsense of trying to get him out of the country

What a crock of shit

Do we really need another altaf sitting in London

Atleast strike a deal, if he dosent return his daughter sentence is doubled

Is there some kind of NRO deal being done?? If Godfather the thrice premier now a convicted criminal failed to build a single quality hospital despite being at the top helm for so many years. He has turned Pakistan into a disgrace.

Any chances?
Hell no. We have seen this episode before in Musharraf's time. He is cancer that needs to be dealt with an iron hand. I hope and Pray PTI and IK does not fall for it.

Hell no. We have seen this episode before in Musharraf's time. He is cancer that needs to be dealt with an iron hand. I hope and Pray PTI and IK does not fall for it.
I hope too, but bhai remember one thing, this is Pakistan and anything can happen. There are still many corrupt people who are supporting these corrupt elites.

jane yeh in ko konsi bimari he jo jail me jate hi ho jati he or is ka ilaj b sirf London me hota he.

Pakistani Public and their voters should get more details of the disease they have.

lu kerlu gal...……….
PTI's Govt will never allow that . so if "THEY" want it then this is the right time …………. Like in between next 10 to 15 days at max

I hope too, but bhai remember one thing, this is Pakistan and anything can happen. There are still many corrupt people who are supporting these corrupt elites.
No doubt but this time there were two things one a SC that was not willing to let them slip away and two PTI which was the reason why they are behind bars to begin with. Now that PTI is in the center as well hopefully in Punjab, there is no need to show any leniency towards NS or SS. Both of these ganja brothers deserve to be behind bars.

Every cardiac disease can be treated in Pakistan specially ischemic heart disease. This is not rocket science. NS doesnt need to go to London for treatment.

Back
Top Bottom