What's new

Nawaz sharif was allowed to visit his father in Pak, Mush also allowed NS, SS to get treatment in UK

Providing he is available to the court for the treason case.

Let Gen Musharraf make that declaration.

i think u missed the musharraf trial few days ago, he was available and court cleared that it didn't restrict mush to go abroad, he was not barred by court to go abroad or in ECL, court ordered mush to request interior ministry to remove his name from ECL

Didn't know Akbar Bugti was a Taliban.

but u r upset because of his hunting talibans, akber bugti militia was attacking SUI gas lines, killed chinese engineers in gwadar attack and many terror attacks, bugti also admitted

bugti was killed by himself, not mush

Yeah they were. What's the point?

the point is that its was an unjustified a state terrorism nothing else

Because Gen Musharraf has a treason case to answer for first.

Violating the below articles does not fall under treason? How much of the below are being implemented? Aren't these also articles of the constitution?

18th amendment 2010

"25A. Right to education:
The State shall provide free and compulsory education to all children of the age of five to sixteen years in such manner as may be determined by law."

------------

PART IX
Islamic Provisions
(3) Nothing in this Part shall affect the personal laws of non- Muslim citizens or their status as citizens.

227. Provisions relating to the Holy Qur'an and Sunnah.
(1) All existing laws shall be brought in conformity with the Injunctions of Islam as laid down in the Holy Quran and Sunnah, in this Part referred to as the Injunctions of Islam, and no law shall be enacted which is repugnant to such Injunctions.

----------

PART II
Fundamental Rights and Principles of Policy

Chapter 1. FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS

9. Security of person.
No person shall be deprived of life or liberty save in accordance with law.

[10A. Right to fair trial:
For the determination of his civil rights and obligations or in any criminal charge against him a person shall be entitled to a fair trial and due process.]

22. Safeguards as to educational institutions in respect of religion, etc.
(1) No person attending any educational institution shall be required to receive religious instruction, or take part in any religious ceremony, or attend religious worship, if such instruction, ceremony or worship relates to a religion other than his own.

25. Equality of citizens.
(1) All citizens are equal before law and are entitled to equal protection of law.

[25A. Right to education:
The State shall provide free and compulsory education to all children of the age of five to sixteen years in such manner as may be determined by law.]

Fundamental Rights and Principles of Policy
CHAPTER 2. PRINCIPLES OF POLICY

37. Promotion of social justice and eradication of social evils.
The State shall:

(b) remove illiteracy and provide free and compulsory secondary education within minimum possible period;

(e) make provision for securing just and humane conditions of work, ensuring that children and women are not employed in vocations unsuited to their age or sex, and for maternity benefits for women in employment;

38. Promotion of social and economic well-being of the people.
The State shall :
(a) secure the well-being of the people, irrespective of sex, caste, creed or race, by raising their standard of living, by preventing the concentration of wealth and means of production and distribution in the hands of a few to the detriment of general interest and by ensuring equitable adjustment of rights between employers and employees, and landlords and tenants;
(b) provide for all citizens, within the available resources of the country, facilities for work and adequate livelihood with reasonable rest and leisure;
(c) provide for all persons employed in the service of Pakistan or otherwise, social security by compulsory social insurance or other means;
(d) provide basic necessities of life, such as food, clothing. housing, education and medical relief, for all such citizens, irrespective of sex, caste, creed or race, as are permanently or temporarily unable to earn their livelihood on account of infirmity, sickness or unemployment

i think u missed the musharraf trial few days ago, he was available and court cleared that it didn't restrict mush to go abroad, he was not barred by court to go abroad or in ECL, court ordered mush to request interior ministry to remove his name from ECL

but u r upset because of his hunting talibans, akber bugti militia was attacking SUI gas lines, killed chinese engineers in gwadar attack and many terror attacks, bugti also admitted

I see your ethnic love is limitless for your fellow Urdu speaker, regardless if he was a murderer a traitor, a man who took dollars for drones.

I see your ethnic love is limitless for your fellow Urdu speaker, regardless if he was a murderer a traitor, a man who took dollars for drones.

he has been tried for every case including what u are mentioning, yes drone attacks are not justified, but then in reality drone killed many terrorists like hakeemullah mehsud etc

if pak army had cleared the taliban mess, there had not been drone attacks in the first place

Violating the below articles does not fall under treason?

No. Only certain offences fall under the category of treason, for example, what Gen Musharraf did.

Because the Bench will ask the Government to produce the accused when needed. Gen Musharraf needs to prove his availability in either case.

Yeah by the bengali's. Taking help from enemy and killing your kin and kith. No state would tolerate such activities.

MQM is involved in unjustified terrorist activities. Give this Bashan to MQM not to the State. Killing of Imran Farooq, Walli Babr and countless others would not go unpunished !

he has been tried for every case including what u are mentioning, yes drone attacks are not justified, but then in reality drone killed many terrorists like hakeemullah mehsud etc

if pak army had cleared the taliban mess, there had not been drone attacks in the first place

They killed more innocent people then they did the terrorists.

Anyway he deserves hanging, I am not going to argue with you, and I hope his mother dies a horrible death too.

Yeah by the bengali's. Taking help from enemy and killing your kin and kith. No state would tolerate such activities.

MQM is involved in unjustified terrorist activities. Give this Bashan to MQM not to the State. Killing of Imran Farooq, Walli Babr and countless others would not go unpunished !

that happened after operation search light not before

They killed more innocent people then they did the terrorists.

Anyway he deserves hanging, I am not going to argue with you, and I hope his mother dies a horrible death too.

wow, u r behaving like a nut case and insensitive, what i had said the same? lets not stretch the matters to mothers and parents, musharraf's mother had nothing to do with politics

that happened after operation search light not before

wow, u r behaving like a nut case and insensitive, what i had said the same? lets not stretch the matters to mothers and parents, musharraf's mother had nothing to do with politics

If you ever had a brain... You would read Blood and Tears by Qutbuddin Aziz available on net to know what bengalis were doing before Operation search light

If you ever had a brain... You would read Blood and Tears by Qutbuddin Aziz available on net to know what bengalis were doing before Operation search light

who rejected bengali mandate they got after the elections? and i suggest you to keep arguments civil, bhonkna mughe bhi ata he jaani

who rejected bengali mandate they got after the elections? and i suggest you to keep arguments civil, bhonkna mughe bhi ata he jaani

Jaani to 14 teekay lagwaa lai naa jaa kar phr :lol:

So If mandate is denied, does it mean to kill and rape innocent biharis en mass?

184.gif

obvious coming from heera mandi type people, musharraf kept his mother with him when he was the president
But why his elder brother and sons have left her alone? even more importantly, why hasn't anyone from MQM been there to visit her at least?

Musharraf has allowed Nawaz shareef to visit his father for a limited period but nawaz shareef declined the offer because he wanted to get unlimited period stay in Pak, nawaz shareef and shahbaz shareef also got permission by Musharraf/Pak govt to visit UK and US for their medical treatment

Nawaz Sharif’s father’s dead body arrive in Pakistan for last religious rituals and burial. | Asian Tribune

then why is Musharraf not allowed to visit his ailing mother in Sharjah?

Actually Nawaz Sharif wants Musharraf should make a deal with him that he would go abroad minimum for 5 years ... Just because his personal vendetta ... As Musharraf had sent him abroad for 10 years ... Now he wants to take revenge in same manners ... But Musharraf has rejected his deal and now decided to go SC ..............

Didn't know Akbar Bugti was a Taliban.

Akbar Bugti was not innocent ... He was high command of BLA ... He was a traitor who wanted to separate Balochistan from rest of country ..............

Back
Top Bottom