What's new

Nawaz Sharif to be nuclear PM

Agar PML-N deliver nahi kary ge to i will also abuse them along with you, same goes for IK in KPK. Period.

That was the whole point.

We know that pml(n) did NOT deliver in last 5 attempts....hence we were supporting PTI..

Or again , "deliver" se mtlab metro bus ya bullet train bullsh!t nhi hota...

Anyways, lets see what happens...

aah the myth of nawaz and nuclear bomb, this idiot just got the fruit, plant was planted and worked hard on by some one else :disagree:

tell me one thing on which he or his government worked on nuclear bombs?

we already had bombs from 1984

I think it is kinda pandoish to call him a Nuclear Prime Minister.

This is very good news. I sometimes wonder whether if Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif had not been toppled, Dr Abdul Qadeer Khan had been honoured with the position of Presidency and rightfully so, but our short-sighted American trained greedy Generals...

Anyone know where I can get hold of the full Address to the Nation by Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif right after the nuclear tests were conducted?

Agar PML-N deliver nahi kary ge to i will also abuse them along with you, same goes for IK in KPK. Period.
Deliver to ker diya hai PMLN ny Dhaadnli ker k. MQM number2 ko kia abuse karo gay, Ja dafa ho, hanifa podri sy drug ly, adha Rawalpindi charsi ker gey hai and i can see people there. Target killing start ho geya hai, 2 killed in Faisalabad the day before yesterday in target killing. Karachi jesa time start honay laga hai, wide roads, Tall building but no respect of human life. I wish that you suffer in that case because you people are with PMLN, King of liars, militant/gang groups and corrupt people.

Deliver to ker diya hai PMLN ny Dhaadnli ker k. MQM number2 ko kia abuse karo gay, Ja dafa ho, hanifa podri sy drug ly, adha Rawalpindi charsi ker gey hai and i can see people there. Target killing start ho geya hai, 2 killed in Faisalabad the day before yesterday in target killing. Karachi jesa time start honay laga hai, wide roads, Tall building but no respect of human life. I wish that you suffer in that case because you people are with PMLN, King of liars, militant/gang groups and corrupt people.

It all started by PTI and Ilzam khan rhetoric. Tu ja malik riaz ki car wash kar ya sheikh rasheed ko cigar jala ke dy. After all you and your party is a looser. Don't insult yourself by calling us liars whole country knows IK and his U-turns.

#PTILogic: Hum Jeetey To Hamara Haq, Haar Gaye to WTF ;-)

It all started by PTI and Ilzam khan rhetoric. Tu ja malik riaz ki car wash kar ya sheikh rasheed ko cigar jala ke dy. After all you and your party is a looser. Don't insult yourself by calling us liars whole country knows IK and his U-turns.

#PTILogic: Hum Jeetey To Hamara Haq, Haar Gaye to WTF ;-)

Tu jhoota hai, Imran khan ki abi government mei aya hi nahi and u turn keh raha hai. Everybody knows that you are liar, corrupt people. Your government attacked on supreme court but still have no shame. King of liars!!

Tell Nawaz sharif to keep away from radioactive materials nahi to phir se ganja hojai ga bechara

Back
Top Bottom