What's new

Nawaz Sharif or Taliban-Nawaz Sharif?

@pkuser2k12 damn that was some serious stuff, but sad thing is these ganjas just keep themselves low on these issues and most of the people just don't talk about them while they are the one who are true black sheep in our country.

@FaujHistorian @Areesh @Azlan Haider check @pkuser2k12's posts above, some shocking stuff..

Nothing new.

Some people tend to mock but the essay points to the rot in our belief system.

Our educated elite believe in wrong kind of religion and economic systems.

And our country is paying the price.

@pkuser2k12 damn that was some serious stuff, but sad thing is these ganjas just keep themselves low on these issues and most of the people just don't talk about them while they are the one who are true black sheep in our country.

@FaujHistorian @Areesh @Azlan Haider check @pkuser2k12's posts above, some shocking stuff..

Jazz bhai

how come you ignored @mafiya post #22?

Last edited:
this PMLN nature was predicted by altaf and MQM on the very first day of 11 may election results

i guess @FaujHistorian will be very excited as he was waiting for his lolypop of Karachi metro bus

and some people called it soobiyat?

MQM ke Waseem Akhter ne phir se Soobhaiyat ki baat cher di

ooooppss!! not!!

@FaujHistorian 's thread ---------> Karachi MetroBus NEXT! (should've been the first) Sez Chief Minister Punjab

Bullet train, Metro Bus for Karachi, Islamabad dropped - thenews.com.pk

PM chairs meeting on Rawalpindi-Islamabad Metro Bus project - thenews.com.pk

aina dekha dya tau bura maan gye bhai?

the 20 yr old slogan he is refering is 'jaag punjabi jaag tenu pag te lag gya daag'

Last edited:
There is a tradition Halaku forces were outside Baghdad and alderman, Wazir's, darbaris, religious scholars were debating whether crow is halal to eat or not.

That's the weakness of IK, At this juncture of Pakistani history, we are in 11th year of WoT and if we are still debating what to do or not, then be ready to be damned. We are at cross roads where either we have to surgically remove the cancer growing inside us or to die with it.

Orya Maqbool Jan summed up nicely the confusion being spread by having such debates.

How much IK mouth opening has stabilized the situation?

Instead of generalizing the situation, i'm specifically keeping this debate of "mouth opening" with respect to WoT not on other issues

Imran 'mouth opening' has not stabilized situation but I would want you to read Salim Safi's article about how the politicians who have ruled our unfortunate country several times, tell lies.

Heap scorn on PTI and I m not here to defend them. I only ask, what has military operations given us? How come arguing against military operation, lack of any policy to deal with terrorism, makes someone Taliban apologist?

Military operation should be part of a broad policy, not some reactionary, retaliatory action. This military action, it seems is without government ownership. Military launches attacks and it seems the government starts owning it. This happened in PPP government too.

Without a complete policy to deal with terror, military cant win. Since we dont have a polcy and dont seem like we will have one, argument against such military operation is valid. Such operation can get short term reprieve but never will solve the problem.

I agree foreign militants cant be part of negotiation. But then this point must be clearly made by the government, not as an after thought to an operation, to make itself look relevant.

Who is Yasir Pirzada? which newspaper he writes for? since I dont know him, I cant comment on what he said. In fact I haven't read it.

this PMLN nature was predicted by altaf and MQM on the very first day of 11 may election results

i guess @FaujHistorian will be very excited as he was waiting for his lolypop of Karachi metro bus

and some people called it soobiyat?

MQM ke Waseem Akhter ne phir se Soobhaiyat ki baat cher di

ooooppss!! not!!

Karachi MetroBus NEXT! (should've been the first) Sez Chief Minister Punjab

Bullet train, Metro Bus for Karachi, Islamabad dropped - thenews.com.pk

PM chairs meeting on Rawalpindi-Islamabad Metro Bus project - thenews.com.pk

aina dekha dya tau bura maan gye bhai?

bro

what does the video say?

Imran 'mouth opening' has not stabilized situation but I would want you to read Salim Safi's article about how the politicians who have ruled our unfortunate country several times, tell lies.

Heap scorn on PTI and I m not here to defend them. I only ask, what has military operations given us? How come arguing against military operation, lack of any policy to deal with terrorism, makes someone Taliban apologist?

Military operation should be part of a broad policy, not some reactionary, retaliatory action. This military action, it seems is without government ownership. Military launches attacks and it seems the government starts owning it. This happened in PPP government too.

Without a complete policy to deal with terror, military cant win. Since we dont have a polcy and dont seem like we will have one, argument against such military operation is valid. Such operation can get short term reprieve but never will solve the problem.

I agree foreign militants cant be part of negotiation. But then this point must be clearly made by the government, not as an after thought to an operation, to make itself look relevant.

10 Years lost simple as that the time for Ops was 10 years what difference would they make this time around, i would again remind people of layari as test case clean it up that not a single terrorist is left then look for bigger projects.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom