What's new

Nawaz Sharif most popular in Punjab, KP, Sindh: survey

That bagora who isn't even in Pakistan, have never spent any eid in Pakistan, has all his properties abroad, is the people's choice.
No wonder democracy cant run in this country where jahil are tasked with choosing the future who sell vote on biryani plate and paisa.
So nation is brilliant 🤔

Money talks here, end of story, hor kee hal hi..:coffee:

His performance is faking, lying , robbing, corruption and acting……

The man who brought Pakistan into a debt crisis, transferred billions away from the reserves after losing the elections, refused to appoint a foreign minister for years, instructed his government to never speak out about India, had zero reforms or economic growth despite controlling a large majority...

...is somehow the man who has Pakistan's best interests at heart.

Think about these Patwari pandoos and their inferiority complex dealing with goras …. I guess since they own her daddy and all the wealth she would have sat down in his feet…

Think about these Patwari pandoos and their inferiority complex dealing with goras …. I guess since they own her daddy and all the wealth she would have sat down in his feet…

This Sharif family actually thought they would become a royal family of Punjab in 2013 :rofl:

Its a shame Pakistani intelligence are useless or compromised otherwise there is a lot of dirt on them that will put them away for good. NS is from the era of Gadaffi and Saddam Hussain, he lives and breathes corruption. Can someone not dig up his file from the 80s? Can finish this family for good very easily. Same with the Bhuttos.

This whole family politics is a red flag, you can't keep voting people from the same family over and over again. That's not how democracy works.

It's like cheating nature by having arranged marriages and cousin marriages, you can't cheat the system, it will make you suffer in the long run.

Last edited:
Honestly after this poll result in sondh and KPK i have to scratch gallop out of reliable list

Noone in KPK is going to vote for PML N what they did in 1990s with KPK

Anyway punjab looks good. It means my glorious leader is on track tl be retired since nawaz sharif sahab will sit this one by force (or her daugher might strangle him)
"Go maryum nawaz safdar sharif
Qoam is with you sharif"

Sir correction it’s our awam that’s beghairat… just look at the posters on this thread supporting Nawaj …..

What can our intelligence agencies do?
Parhaiz ghaar saaf leader

jlzFiEmF_RpgRqdQ4rtekEn_i45Xj4_ysq9Zv3LTRhY.jpg

Honestly after this poll result in sondh and KPK i have to scratch gallop out of reliable list
Noone in KPK is going to vote for PML N what they did in 1990s with KPK

Anyway punjab looks good. It means my glorious leader is on track tl be retired since nawaz sharif sahab will sit this one by force (or her daugher might strangle him)
"Go maryum nawaz safdar sharif
Qoam is with you sharif"

Parhaiz ghaar saaf leader

View attachment 816624
what he do to KP in 90s? was it worse than what he did to Pakistan?

what he do to KP in 90s? was it worse than what he did to Pakistan?
Banned all food import (wheat) into the province
There was food crisis and people didnt know what to do
People were without floor for months..
Lucky that rice was available

Ironically the provincia govt was that of PMLN too
Since then PMLN took a big hit and hasnt recovered since

Imagine PMLN govt of punjab bans import of hydro electricoty from tarbela..and people dont have power for months

You exepect people to vote for the govt?

This wasnt like a global crisis it was artificial crisis created

I bet that no one even bothered to ask what he is popular for? I bet no one asked.

I read that IK is becoming unpopular. You agree?
You say that NZ is no good.
PPP is one province party.

So, who do you think can be next PM?

Will it be IK + Fiaz (previous ISI guy) as army chief?

I read that IK is becoming unpopular. You agree?
You say that NZ is no good.
PPP is one province party.

So, who do you think can be next PM?

Will it be IK + Fiaz (previous ISI guy) as army chief?

Dude: Stop asking silly questions that mostly being repeated by Indian media for public consumption.

Tye next COAS will be from the seniority list of 4 officers. Gen. Faiz or not; doesn't matter.

Next PM will be one that people choose to and most popular among the people for Governance.

I don't think IK is unpopular. You must understand that Pakistanis don't believe in surveys or mostly propaganda. Pakistanis believes what's being discussed over dinner or during tea breaks. Nobody gives a damn about survey.

Who's NZ? It's Nawaz Sharif I think and I am not saying that he isn't good but his own conduct, deeds and doings 0r9ved it all.

I didn't even vote IK last time.

Back
Top Bottom