What's new

NAWAZ SHARIF "LOOKING FOR OBEDIANT COAS" Mutiny On The Cornor

its not the right assessment. Army is the only well established institution in Pakistan because it don't serve any political leader but Pakistan. if you don't agree , its your problem but they are laying lifes for Pakistan only.
No army in the world serves their political leadership, but they are accountable to the state. Here army isn't even accountable to herself let alone the state and legislature.

Its serves itself and the group of Corps commanders, neither the state, nor the PM.
its not the right assessment. Army is the only well established institution in Pakistan because it don't serve any political leader but Pakistan. if you don't agree , its your problem but they are laying lifes for Pakistan only.
No army in the world serves their political leadership, but they are accountable to the state. Here army isn't even accountable to herself let alone the state and legislature.

as per my knowledge there is a strong accountability system inside Army and they punish every wrong doer but they don't promulgate. last and the most important point , without accountability no institution can be well organised and gain the trust of its nation.

largly agree to your point .
Boots gave birth to mqm and baboon league no need to experiment lets clean thus rotten system with sulphuric acid criminals of panama will go to jail

as per my knowledge there is a strong accountability system inside Army and they punish every wrong doer but they don't promulgate. last and the most important point , without accountability no institution can be well organised and gain the trust of its nation.
And perhaps thats why they just force retired their higher ups while the lower ranks were subjected to court martial? Accountability is something which should be visible, not hidden. You see Generals walking away with benefits, you wonder if NAB allows plea bargain, why aren't the bureaucrats or politicians be allowed a post retirement respectful life if they give away their loots?

Boots gave birth to mqm and baboon league no need to experiment lets clean thus rotten system with sulphuric acid criminals of panama will go to jail
Boots also gave birth to The inqilabi party. If I can correct you
p1_02.jpg

And perhaps thats why they just force retired their higher ups while the lower ranks were subjected to court martial? Accountability is something which should be visible, not hidden. You see Generals walking away with benefits, you wonder if NAB allows plea bargain, why aren't the bureaucrats or politicians be allowed a post retirement respectful life if they give away their loots?

Boots also gave birth to The inqilabi party. If I can correct you
p1_02.jpg
Geo news :D
Jinhoan nay Asghar Khan say paisey liay aur aur dictator ki govt mein serve kiya wo kis moan say jamhoriyat kay mamay bantey hain?
Aj to kehtey ho key Musharaf kay ayein bayein logoan ko kharkayo hazoor Zia kay ayein bayein walay kiyon farishtey ban gaye?
Asghsr Khan sey ashirwaad leney waley kiyon nirdosh hain?

Geo news :D
Jinhoan nay Asghar Khan say paisey liay aur aur dictator ki govt mein serve kiya wo kis moan say jamhoriyat kay mamay bantey hain?
Aj to kehtey ho key Musharaf kay ayein bayein logoan ko kharkayo hazoor Zia kay ayein bayein walay kiyon farishtey ban gaye?
Asghsr Khan sey ashirwaad leney waley kiyon nirdosh hain?
General-Shuja-Pasha-is-Master-Mind-of-PTI-14-August-March.jpg

how about this one?
Now I am expecting ,"Quran se sabit karky dikhao"

Saboot bhai jaan wahan to general kehta hay Shebaz ney paisey liay yahan sirf kuch ashirwaad waley daleeli groups hi boltey hain par carry on :D

I am anxiously looking forward to this second.....Soon the boots should move around in to put this traitor out of PM house.

GOVT. needs to do work for the betterment of its people. but unfortunately our govt main purpose is to save their arse and of course make lots and lots of money. let take a look at the last 3 years what have N-legue done for this nation. Their top 4 ministers have nothing else to do other than accuse and abbuse PTI and imran khan. They are so driven by his hatered that they have forgotten what they were chosen for. As far as COAS is concerned i don't think they need boots on ground when they can do their work on just a phone call. Their will never be any chief that is going to obey self centred P.M.Sharif.

Raheel sharif also choose d by Nawaz sharif, and i also hope that he will consider the best choice, importantly, not that person who fall in front of American interests in Pakistan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom