What's new

Nawaz Sharif Jalsaa Aaam LIVE from Faisalabad

me like the atmosphere of this thread...u guys are discussing it in a very civilized manner... maza aa raha hai ... nook jhook jari rakhooo :D ... Politicians need to adopt the same approach ..

me like the atmosphere of this thread...u guys are discussing it in a very civilized manner... maza aa raha hai ... nook jhook jari rakhooo :D ... Politicians need to adopt the same approach ..
Jalti par tail (oil) na chirku:cool:

I wonder if Nawaz will announce a 100 day plan as well, it doesn't take too long to copy, past, print from insaf.pk right?

@aks18 ... thanks bro this is the comparison...in the heat of July so many people on Dhobi Ghat .

no only july dear it was Month of Ramadan Also :)

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

Musical Mela :partay: don't take it seriously:lol:

and the ganjaz are also doing same thing like musical concert hahaahah :P by running patriotic songs and other things :P hehehehe :P

few months back PML N leadership said Imran khan;s islamabad house is worth of 1 billion rupee now Ch nisar is saying imran khan's house is worth of 120 billion rupee :P wow such a huge boom in property in islamabad in few month it seems 1000% boom lol record property boom in history of whole world lol :lol: kab tak ullu banao gay awam ko CH nisaar sahaaaaaaab

PMLn is fast becoming bollywood. No brainers copying ideas from PTI. First they say stuff what Imran Khan does and than they copy it in there next Jalsa. lol jokers.

PMLn could not manage to start CNG bus service properly how will they run Pakistan ? we have seen what they have done before so it will be sucide after seen ppp and pml and now zardari

no spark in crowd dead crowd patwariz again won the hearts of PML N leadership :lol:

PML N need to concern with PTI Right now for its best interests...:coffee:

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

song for PML (N):
tinu kori kinay charhaya bhootni k :lol:

Janab Bateen Un kamon mai sai aik hai joo har ko kar sakta ha swaie gongee kai...

:whistle:

agar PML ( ganjas :taz:) survive karna chahti hai tu PTI say panga na he ley tu behter hai

fourteen months to election and political parties have started their campaign. Looks like everyone's fed up of the current set up can't wait till election time. I know this board is like 90 percent IK fanbase who wont hear a single good word about anybody else but I did find Nawaz had some good things to say. Time will tell.

Some points from the PML(N) jalsa.

1- they seemed to have picked up some points from the PTI jalsa, the milli naghma and the national anthem.

2- Why still after after musharraf may I ask? Nawaz Sharif says that they are not here for politics but for he awam, but then why still after musharraf? PML still cant get out of October 12 1999.

3- They are saying Lal Masjid action and SW action wrong, why may I ask? Would they have rather preferred terrorists still blowing up schools, shops and make life a hell? What was wrong about Lal Masjid, some mistakes might have been made in the op itself, but woould they have preferred a terrorist haven in the middle of the capital?

Any N-League supporter is welcomed to anser, and I am awaiting a response by a N supporter.

Some points from the PML(N) jalsa.

1- they seemed to have picked up some points from the PTI jalsa, the milli naghma and the national anthem.

2- Why still after after musharraf may I ask? Nawaz Sharif says that they are not here for politics but for he awam, but then why still after musharraf? PML still cant get out of October 12 1999.

3- They are saying Lal Masjid action and SW action wrong, why may I ask? Would they have rather preferred terrorists still blowing up schools, shops and make life a hell? What was wrong about Lal Masjid, some mistakes might have been made in the op itself, but woould they have preferred a terrorist haven in the middle of the capital?

Any N-League supporter is welcomed to anser, and I am awaiting a response by a N supporter.

imran khan has criticized every army op taken in FATA, lal masjid and still does. He vehemently asks for Pak troops withdrawal from fata area. so there is that also. though, you can argue that both parties are saying it for public consumption.

musharraf was mentioned to highlight pml-n's successful policies which were dimantled due to musharraf's coup. meaning N league could have done a lot more had they not been sacked.

Milli nagmas etc, I dont know. BTW, i'm no N league supporter just answering logically.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom