What's new

Nawaz Sharif: If Pakistan is to prosper, we must stop bashing India

what a piece of shit. mofo as the supposed leader of the nation you must stand behind the forces and tell them to **** the shit out of indians and warn and accuse the indians of escalating tension and destroying peace in the region. for this peace of crappy shit you deserve my "Go N Go"

what a piece of shit. mofo as the supposed leader of the nation you must stand behind the forces and tell them to **** the shit out of indians and warn and accuse the indians of escalating tension and destroying peace in the region. for this peace of crappy shit you deserve my "Go N Go"

what is the use of all that? Give me one reason how and why will this be affective?

how would you know that there is no corruption. Yes, I agree that degree of corruption is less, but you cannot deny that they are not 100% corruption free.
no one is perfect in this world. Even you and me are involved in some sort of corruption at our levels. Or in other words the corruptions which we do at our levels considering it to be perk and privilege of the position is no more counted as corruption in modern day corruption dictionary. Though it is. After this definition of corruption and perfection, I would still term armed forces as not to be corrupt.

Chootiye ki sugar mills hain India mai. What else you can expect from this C**t

no one is perfect in this world. Even you and me are involved in some sort of corruption at our levels. Or in other words the corruptions which we do at our levels considering it to be perk and privilege of the position is no more counted as corruption in modern day corruption dictionary. Though it is. After this definition of corruption and perfection, I would still term armed forces as not to be corrupt.
i am not talking about small level corruption. I am talking about corruption in deals. Army is the government in Pakistan and is well capable of leaking out secrets. How they get from china in the name of aid is also a corruption. But not answerable to parliament.

i am not talking about small level corruption. I am talking about corruption in deals. Army is the government in Pakistan and is well capable of leaking out secrets. How they get from china in the name of aid is also a corruption. But not answerable to parliament.
I am surprised to hear this. Army is not the government. However, it is an important pillar of state. As regard China is concerned, perhaps you are not aware that Pakistan and China are developing many military products jointly. K-8 and JF-17 are two of the examples. When I say jointly means part or whole of production is being done in Pakistan. How can one term a joint venture as corruption. It seems that you are very naive, in today's world there is nothing like free lunch. Therefore, aids are just ads given by funding country or agency. In fact it is either an obligation, bilateral agreement (overt or covert), a form of loan or investment. Each country has its own objectives and any bilateral relations depends upon achievements of those objectives. Yes in this bargain strong bonds emerge.

Answerable to Parliament. I hate to say that you have no orientation on this as well. In which country military is answerable to parliament. Theoretically, yes; but practically it is a no even in USA. Parliaments are told what they are supposed to know in the matters of national security, because they are not security cleared to the extent of members of armed forces. They are not part of a permanent system, therefore, reliability with all confidential information may compromise national security. This is true in India as well.

Look dude what IK and TuQ claim is complete nonsense. The status-quo in Pakistan has been Army ever since Ayub. Bhutto was immensely popular but he was hanged, Benazir exile, NS exiled, political governments removed illegaly time and again. How can politicians be the elite and status-quo of Pakistan when they have no power?

Secondly father of this nation was very blunt about how this country should function. I hope you realize that by following TuQ you are betraying Jinnah.

%D8%B8%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AA+%DA%A9%D9%88+%D8%B6%DB%8C  %D8%A7%D8%8C+%D8%B5%D8%B1+%D8%B5%D8%B1+%DA%A9%D9%8  8+%D8%B5%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%8C+%D8%A8%D9%86%D8%AF%DB%9  2+%DA%A9%D9%88+%D8%AE%D8%AF%D8%A7+%DA%A9%DB%8C%D8%  A7+%D9%84%DA%A9%DA%BE%D9%86%D8%A7%DB%94+%D8%AD%D8%  A8%DB%8C%D8%A8+%D8%AC%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8.jpg
Jalib was and is Jalib.....no other

Do you think armed forces are clean? There is no corruption in armed forces, no bossism? You are wrong brother.

Jinnah also wanted relations with India as canada us relations, now is it there? The so called armed forces will never allow that.

Yet at the end of it. When the genocide during the migrations happened and then Nehru went into Kashmir and then Junagarh.. Jinnah realized that the ideal of the US-Canada relationship may not work out well.Which is why he also realized that Pakistan needed to have the US into the region as a balancing act(that's right boys and girls, the Quaid was very smart.. he knew Pakistan would not be able to match India militarily that easily which is why he too wanted the Americans coming in as Big brother)

Yet at the end of it. When the genocide during the migrations happened and then Nehru went into Kashmir and then Junagarh.. Jinnah realized that the ideal of the US-Canada relationship may not work out well.Which is why he also realized that Pakistan needed to have the US into the region as a balancing act(that's right boys and girls, the Quaid was very smart.. he knew Pakistan would not be able to match India militarily that easily which is why he too wanted the Americans coming in as Big brother)

then Jinnah is not as smart as you guys claim. in short run bring in US might have helped Pak, but in long run Pak lost. Jinnah should have realized countries work for their self interests and not for others.

the same mistake that pak is again doing by bringing in china into indo-pak equation. pak will be on loosing side again

then Jinnah is not as smart as you guys claim. in short run bring in US might have helped Pak, but in long run Pak lost. Jinnah should have realized countries work for their self interests and not for others.

the same mistake that pak is again doing by bringing in china into indo-pak equation. pak will be on loosing side again

He calculated , just as every other politician did. His calculation was to ensure the security for that few years Pakistan was to build up. Unlike Nehru, he died out without being able to see his vision through.. so one cannot judge his idea then by the gauge we judge others.

That was an error on his part. He asked the rich Muslims in the subcontinent to support him and market the ideology of two nations, it was known to every body that Hindu Muslim rivalry would not settle for next 200 years, then it was obvious that Nehru would send forces into Junahgad and Kashmir.. But issuing a statement of US Canada relation made Jinnah look secular. Inviting third party is the blunder of the century in subcontinent. It is not Pakistan fighting with India over Kashmir, it is USA. And still people in Pakistan foolishly respect him as Qaid, when merely anything is and was in qaida

I am surprised to hear this. Army is not the government. However, it is an important pillar of state. As regard China is concerned, perhaps you are not aware that Pakistan and China are developing many military products jointly. K-8 and JF-17 are two of the examples. When I say jointly means part or whole of production is being done in Pakistan. How can one term a joint venture as corruption. It seems that you are very naive, in today's world there is nothing like free lunch. Therefore, aids are just ads given by funding country or agency. In fact it is either an obligation, bilateral agreement (overt or covert), a form of loan or investment. Each country has its own objectives and any bilateral relations depends upon achievements of those objectives. Yes in this bargain strong bonds emerge.

Answerable to Parliament. I hate to say that you have no orientation on this as well. In which country military is answerable to parliament. Theoretically, yes; but practically it is a no even in USA. Parliaments are told what they are supposed to know in the matters of national security, because they are not security cleared to the extent of members of armed forces. They are not part of a permanent system, therefore, reliability with all confidential information may compromise national security. This is true in India as well.

If china pays bribe to have a JV or if USA pays bribe to buy more F-16 to the military, or pays bribe in selection process of arms to your officers and leaders ,would that be a bilateral venture? I am afraid you are not aware of how corruption takes place.

That was an error on his part. He asked the rich Muslims in the subcontinent to support him and market the ideology of two nations, it was known to every body that Hindu Muslim rivalry would not settle for next 200 years, then it was obvious that Nehru would send forces into Junahgad and Kashmir.. But issuing a statement of US Canada relation made Jinnah look secular. Inviting third party is the blunder of the century in subcontinent. It is not Pakistan fighting with India over Kashmir, it is USA. And still people in Pakistan foolishly respect him as Qaid, when merely anything is and was in qaida

If china pays bribe to have a JV or if USA pays bribe to buy more F-16 to the military, or pays bribe in selection process of arms to your officers and leaders ,would that be a bilateral venture? I am afraid you are not aware of how corruption takes place.
I will close further comments by saying that what you say is either for the sake of arguments or you dont know how international and national dynamics go. There can be possibility of an individual at the top most level involved in a kickback, but what you are saying cannot happen as a long chain of approvals and discussions are involved, especially when budgets are involved.

I will close further comments by saying that what you say is either for the sake of arguments or you dont know how international and national dynamics go. There can be possibility of an individual at the top most level involved in a kickback, but what you are saying cannot happen as a long chain of approvals and discussions are involved, especially when budgets are involved.

we have had a lot of corruption, and even a general public is aware how to kill corruption and knows its dynamics in India , it is a necessary evil. If you believe that Pakistan army is clean., then I would say, they have spent Billions for nothing, and it is a corruption. They have been involved in pro USA policy, feeding and earning from Chinese, Pakistan is filled with see ai aey and you believe it happened without the knowledge of Military.come on dude.

and I will close the discussion by saying, if there is a proper inquiry on your Pak generals 65% would be corrupt. But there has to be something which holds the nation together, Military is always the last resort for Pakistanis and that is why you will never accept their involvement in corruption.

Alright, since Nawaz talked of peace, get ready for the new skirmish and a coup. Till then.... enjoy!
No. BJP needs to win more seats so let's start fighting to cover the Hindu fundamentalist agenda.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom