What's new

Nawaz Sharif first ever who visited India but totally ignored Kashmiri Leadership

there was no pearl of wisdom in what you said, it clearly divides people who like to call spade a spade and those who try to justify terrorists like Modi.

You know when a person get confused????

1) when a person know half the truth or
2) When a there are several different truth is available and one doesn't know which is the real one

Nawaz is wise enough to understand more pressing issues than discussing Kashmir, the geo-politics for Pakistan has changed and its good to walk the changed time.

Well you watch only those shows which has a pakistani context...... But this is the same way he does for internal politics and social issues. Yes some of his guests become hyper but normally they end their discussion in a cordial way...

Yes i got your sarcasm on that comment related to the button, I am sure you do not know much about me in PDF, that is the reason for that sarcasm..... If you knew then you wouldn't have commented on it in first place....:)

Request you to read my post again, you will understand what i meant...... And my friend you have no idea who is my Hero and who is not :)
No harm intended.

You know when a person get confused????

1) when a person know half the truth or
2) When a there are several different truth is available and one doesn't know which is the real one

now you are acting like a philosopher :lol:

oh please go away and dont waste my time, nor divert the thread to your useless cry baby thought about Modi, if you are so sensitive about him, gher mien chupa ker rakh lo...

even our former FM, the young and inexperienced H. Rabbani Khar (of PPP) made it a point to meet with Kashmiri allies.

I am truly disgusted and ashamed. We have some irresponsible media people and now its evident we have some blind, traitorous people in foreign office who are [mis]guiding ganja Sharif

Chief Minister of occupied J&K refuses to go to the ceremony of a terrorist who oversaw killing of Muslims in 2002....but Nawaz Sharif of an Islamic Republic accepts.

this treachery must end, or Nawaz can be showed the door again as it was in 1999

I believe Modi's aim right now is to make Kashmir Valley a Hindu Majority region. For that plan probably is to let lakhs of RSS/VHP/BD/SS volunteers from all across the country masquerade as Kashmir Pandits and settle in Kashmir valley also mass state sponsored religious conversion of Kashmiri Muslims through various means like distributing goods can also not be ruled out.

I believe Modi's aim right now is to make Kashmir Valley a Hindu Majority region. For that plan probably is to let lakhs of RSS/VHP/BD/SS volunteers from all across the country masquerade as Kashmir Pandits and settle in Kashmir valley also mass state sponsored religious conversion of Kashmiri Muslims through various means like distributing goods can also not be ruled out.

good luck.....many pundits are already in occupied Kashmir and live side by side with the Muslims. They themselves assert that new delhi just uses to "pundit escaped" card as propaganda. New Delhis figures are grossly exaggerated, just to suit its agenda

you cant change the demographics of Kashmir. The second your holy leader Modi tries anything of that magnitude, the Intidada will again begin and there's no telling how much things could spiral out of control

Pakistan wouldnt sit idly, seeing RSS death squads across the LoC moving towards our lands

NS did well by not meeting them. Its time we realised the sheer futility of this approach.

I see some posters getting cheap thrills by calling Modi a Terrorist. Well , they are entitled to their views however its interesting to see how one ' terrorist' in India has gingered up a nation that uses terrorism as a state policy.

Terrorist or not , Modi is our PM, we have elected him and the nation to a man stands by him. Thats all that counts.

Pakistanis r so ............
they just love to hate there elected leaders,,,
NS didn't visit huriyat ,,,,so he's bad,,,wow.
as if he doesn't know what he's doing(uska dimaag tum logo se tez chalta hai),,,moreover ignoring huriyat/kasmir on his visit to India is something big,,n everybody knows who calls the shots in serious foreign policy matters in Pakistan.
but anyway I'm enjoying this

even our former FM, the young and inexperienced H. Rabbani Khar (of PPP) made it a point to meet with Kashmiri allies.

I am truly disgusted and ashamed. We have some irresponsible media people and now its evident we have some blind, traitorous people in foreign office who are [mis]guiding ganja Sharif

Chief Minister of occupied J&K refuses to go to the ceremony of a terrorist who oversaw killing of Muslims in 2002....but Nawaz Sharif of an Islamic Republic accepts.

this treachery must end, or Nawaz can be showed the door again as it was in 1999
Some guys here are Blind (and probably Deaf and Dumb as well), how come then Omar Abdullah was sitting in the audience in the Forecourt of Rashtrapati Bhawan then. Maybe he came as a Mojahidden carrying a "bum" to detonate..... :D

"Yes, I have received two invitations from both President Pranab Mukherjee and a letter from Narendra Modi. I will be attending the ceremony on Monday," Abdullah said.

Read more at: Omar Abdullah to attend Narendra Modi's swearing-in ceremony : North, News - India Today

dharmendraomar.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom