What's new

Nawaz Sharif first ever who visited India but totally ignored Kashmiri Leadership

still he cant satisfy india even if he disowns army thats a reality he should realise sooner than later

You and i cant decide what is the truth, but you and i can decide what is wrong and right according to the rules of PDF, and my request was based on that, now it is up to you to decide :)

what rule? being terrorist is a political status of Modi, the more precise word is Hindu terrorist, but I prefer not to call so.

The way the indians and their media has started to behave, and from what I saw of their leadership last night in the times now show hosted by arnab, really gives out an impression the way they talk and act is as if somehow over night they have within themselves decided within them selves and started to believe in it, that suddenly we are now one of their vassal states, and we have to act on what they tell us to act. And to top that up we have a political elite, followed by a certain segment of Pakistani society that is falling heads over heal to appease the indians, and give this attitude of theirs legitimacy.

Do not judge, Indians, Indian feeling based on Prime time show of Times now..... That is the way he conduct his show, and slowly and steadily people are irritated believe less in his show. And for your information, There is no change in the way arnab conducts his show , it is the same way before and after Modi....... Dont take him seriously..... We do not

The development for Pakistan is before its leadership: Pakistan or Kashmir. and NS have chosen Pakistan which is wise.

IS that a blackmail, do u do the same with indians when they carry on posting worse kinds of remarks about Pakistan, its people even not sparing the religion.

NS cares of nothing more then his own interests, that is that long after he is done with Pakistan, and can no longer be in the business of ruining Pakistan via the PM ship, he could still be in the business of making tons of money via his indian business associations.

Now you leave it to me how i award rating to fellow members here, and my ratings are more to indians than others....

Do not judge, Indians, Indian feeling based on Prime time show of Times now..... That is the way he conduct his show, and slowly and steadily people are irritated believe less in his show. And for your information, There is no change in the way arnab conducts his show , it is the same way before and after Modi....... Dont take him seriously..... We do not
If it was just arnab I would agree with u that he is a pathological retard. HE needs to make money and the best way he knows how to do it is with aimlessly ranting on and on and on. But it was the Spokesperson of BJP AK(forgot his last name) a retired army Kernel, another one of the BJP. I am talking about the political elite of the indian society that had such attitude.

Now you leave it to me how i award rating to fellow members here, and my ratings are more to indians than others....
Cool, u are the man with the finger on the button. :D

Nawaz Sharif first ever who visited India but totally ignored Kashmiri Leadership

Its really disappointing that nawaz didnt meet Huriyat Leadership, just to be in good books of Modi TERRORIST.

means nawaz TERRORIST!!!

From what i understand from your post is, the word "Terrorist" has different meaning for you and me, and i am not surprised

clearly, you like to call Modi terrorist your hero... I know exactly where you are coming from !

If it was just arnab I would agree with u that he is a pathological retard. HE needs to make money and the best way he knows how to do it is with aimlessly ranting on and on and on. But it was the Spokesperson of BJP AK(forgot his last name) a retired army Kernel, another one of the BJP. I am talking about the political elite of the indian society that had such attitude.

Cool, u are the man with the finger on the button. :D

Well you watch only those shows which has a pakistani context...... But this is the same way he does for internal politics and social issues. Yes some of his guests become hyper but normally they end their discussion in a cordial way...

Yes i got your sarcasm on that comment related to the button, I am sure you do not know much about me in PDF, that is the reason for that sarcasm..... If you knew then you wouldn't have commented on it in first place....:)

clearly, you like to call Modi terrorist your hero... I know exactly where you are coming from !

Request you to read my post again, you will understand what i meant...... And my friend you have no idea who is my Hero and who is not :)

The way the indians and their media has started to behave, and from what I saw of their leadership last night in the times now show hosted by arnab, really gives out an impression the way they talk and act is as if somehow over night they have within themselves decided within them selves and started to believe in it, that suddenly we are now one of their vassal states, and we have to act on what they tell us to act. And to top that up we have a political elite, followed by a certain segment of Pakistani society that is falling heads over heal to appease the indians, and give this attitude of theirs legitimacy.
dont base ur judgement on arnabs newshour debate,,,,

Well you watch only those shows which has a pakistani context...... But this is the same way he does for internal politics and social issues. Yes some of his guests become hyper but normally they end their discussion in a cordial way...

Yes i got your sarcasm on that comment related to the button, I am sure you do not know much about me in PDF, that is the reason for that sarcasm..... If you knew then you wouldn't have commented on it in first place....:)

Request you to read my post again, you will understand what i meant......

there was no pearl of wisdom in what you said, it clearly divides people who like to call spade a spade and those who try to justify terrorists like Modi.

what rule? being terrorist is a political status of Modi, the more precise word is Hindu terrorist, but I prefer not to call so.

Says a citizen of a country that committed the biggest genocide in recent history in Bangladesh and which is the core home base for some of the biggest terrorist organizations in the world.:lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom