What's new

Nawaz Sharif Clean Bowled on Resignation Issue

I really admired him when he reconciled with PPP to get rid of the individual "idiot in uniform" and supported Zardari for presidency. But that was a real blunder. As someone said a common mans mistake only affects him, but a leader's mistakeaffects the whole nation.

He should retire from politics and support IK.

Nawaz offering BRIBE of laptops... :)

Like they just tried yellow-cab bribe,,, if u had looked at the news paper ad for yellow-cab u'll know what i mean,,,
-

PML-N have been taunting PTI's use of musuc a lot lately,,, & LOOOOKKK they are copying PTI's strategies --- ditto copy :)

& also the song they r using is by Ali Azmat, who's a PTI member :0 :0 :0 :)
-
& this one is funny too,,, "Aur Lambee Lambee Chooroo Nawaz Sahab"
youtube.com/watch?v=D68wK7rP0RI

Last edited by a moderator:
This last video is much watch for everyone

Lahore has Raiwind Farm

Karachi has Bilawal House (Recently the entire road infront of Bilawal House has been blocked off with Walls placed all around it its become like a Fort and that damn boy doesnt even live there)

Nawaz offering BRIBE of laptops... :)

Like they just tried yellow-cab bribe,,, if u had looked at the news paper ad for yellow-cab u'll know what i mean,,,
-

PML-N have been taunting PTI's use of musuc a lot lately,,, & LOOOOKKK they are copying PTI's strategies --- ditto copy :)

& also the song they r using is by Ali Azmat, who's a PTI member :0 :0 :0 :)
-
& this one is funny too,,, "Aur Lambee Lambee Chooroo Nawaz Sahab"
youtube.com/watch?v=D68wK7rP0RI

free laptops!!!! yessssssss!!! dam it.... why didnt i vote for him before!!! im so stupid..

Like those singers whose recorded songs sound good,,, but when they perform live they are "Paataa Hooyaa Dhool" Nawaz is clueless in live interviews, that's why he avoids live debate even thou IK challenged him many times...
=
=

Like those singers whose recorded songs sound good,,, but when they perform live they are "Paataa Hooyaa Dhool" Nawaz is clueless in live interviews, that's why he avoids live debate even thou IK challenged him many times...
=
=

It's a disgrace to Imran Khan for even a comparison of him with Nawaz Sharif.

Nawaz will never resign, he has to get some seats in Senate.

and this nora kushti will continue till it will become a campaign against Imran Khan's PTI.

Back
Top Bottom