What's new

Nawaz Sharif : 1st Speech as Prime Minister

Save your pathetic lies . US is not Pakistan's Ally! firstly and we don't recognize USA as a superpower and even if we do a very irresponsible power. Who lost all war/s in Iraq, Vietnam and Afghanistan. There is no development in those countries only more violence and the US went there for pathetic reasons. Killing Osama makes no difference 1000 of Osama are born and will be ready to strike. You Americans call Pakistan a failed state while bunch of non military Arabs bombed your world trade center and how is it the worlds superpower has a crap defense. Doing drone strike in Pakistan the only reason were silent because we care about international opinion and we have to maintain other big situation. Pakistan isnt a weak country yes we have problems but we will solve it in our own way! We are proud to be nuclear armed country with over 110 nuclear which also be aimed at the USA dont worry our nukes aren't from North-Korea they can hit Chicago, New York any given day.

I am waiting for that speech to because he would most probably tell about his main policies and how he would implement them in that speech @Tiger Awan any ideas when would that speech take place

better wait for budget speech where Ishaq Dar will tell you about main policies. Its on June 12

Last edited by a moderator:
No bothering with this rigger .. I rather watch Youtube most funniest jokes video
A man who cannot give orders to proetct people of KPK is a coward

The only solution this man will have is

a) TAKE LOANS
b) Sit cowardly while citizens are attacked , and I am not going to use the term
KPK residents are attacked but citizens of Pakistan are attacked

Truely a coward man

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom