What's new

Nawaz Sharif : 1st Speech as Prime Minister

i didnt vote for him but never the less he is an elected member and thus i wish him good luck for both our sakes. Word of advice throw everything else aside and solve the electricity crisis otherwise things wont be pretty. Good luck bcz you will definetly need it. on a lighter note i am also waiting for my bullet train from lahore to Peshawar.

Ab to bhai peshawar baray say NATO ka saman lay kar he wapis aye gay.

06pakistan2-articleLarge.jpg
nawazsharif.jpg

941197_635328273162267_738355519_n.jpg

559599-NawazAFP-1370469287-758-640x480.jpg

We cannot over emphasize Pakistan’s importance in the region. We greatly appreciate all of Pakistan’s sacrifices in regards to our peace objectives. We’ve come a long way and overcame many obstacle and challenges along the way. We hope to continue our partnership and maintain a good working relationship for the betterment of the region. We reiterate what US State Department spokesperson, Jen Psaki, said: “We congratulate Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif on his party's success in the May 11 elections and look forward to working with him and the newly democratically elected government of Pakistan.We have a very strong, ongoing dialogue with Pakistan regarding all aspects of the relationship and our shared interest including security and counterterrorism cooperation and we work together to address each other’s concerns. As we move forward, with our counterterrorism operations, it is critically important that we continue to work closely with our partners throughout the world, providing them the support they need, helping build their capacity to carry out counterterrorism operations in their own countries. And that is what we expect the conversation will be and what it will continue to be with Pakistanis.”

Ali Khan
DET, United States Central Command
U.S. Central Command

http://afpak.foreignpolicy.com/files/nawazshari
[IMG]https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/941197_635328273162267_738355519_n.jpg
http://i1.tribune.com.pk/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/559599-NawazAFP-1370469287-758-640xMG][/QUOTE]

Is that SSG guy for him. Seems strange, as SSG does not protect civilian leaders.

ganja actually enjoyed media support for five years

its time they will be grilled in the media

it looks as if he has won the throne but believe me PMLN era of praises will be gone since it will bring opportunity for all the critics to grill his actions

no longer will PMLN supporters be the one criticising here

good thing is both CJ and army chief will be going outside so he will be even more grilled by adlia and army
Tum logon ko kuch nahi milay ga government main. Woh buses key pechay likha hota hay na "Jul mat, mehnat kar" So MQM should not focus on doing something for its voters. Chalo Shabash Apna Apna karm karo :)

tumhari kyon inti jal rahi hai BC. Burnol laga lo thori si
No abusive language please. Stop it Both of you!

Tum logon ko kuch nahi milay ga government main. Woh buses key pechay likha hota hay na "Jul mat, mehnat kar" So MQM should not focus on doing something for its voters. Chalo Shabash Apna Apna karm karo :)

did you listen ganja story about his arrest and how the police men failed to hand cuff him and how his tears landed on the arms of nawaz :rofl::rofl: that was EPIC!!

seeing later how ganja signed deal to escape to jaddah

yaar I am waiting for him to wear sherwani blue background and first QAUMI tarana then MERAY AZEEZ HAMWATNOO speech of mian!

the traditional speech that is broadcast on PTV and all!

did you listen ganja story about his arrest and how the police men failed to hand cuff him and how his tears landed on the arms of nawaz :rofl::rofl: that was EPIC!!

seeing later how ganja signed deal to escape to jaddah

Janga selected the urdu ispeaking Musharraf because he had no recommendation. Musharraf back-bit him. Musharaf groomed the MQM and MQM back bit him. PPPP included the MQM into the government and MQM kept back biting them . Ganja bechara marta kaya na karta us nay trust galat admi par karliya tha. And it seems that he has learned the lesson, so has PPP.

Janga selected the urdu ispeaking Musharraf because he had no recommendation. Musharraf back-bit him. Musharaf groomed the MQM and MQM back bit him. PPPP included the MQM into the government and MQM kept back biting them . Ganja bechara marta kaya na karta us nay trust galat admi par karliya tha. And it seems that he has learned the lesson, so has PPP.

ganja is the biggest liar in the world, he said how he didn't betay the public and never signed the saudi deal and how never compromised, if he wasnt guilty, why didnt he stood like a man and fought those false accusations and charges?

ganja bradran will play their same dirty politics

musharraf the guy without recommendations has made pakistanis more aware now, thanks to musharraf and his developments pakistanis cant be pushed any further backwards now

pak media is mature now pakistani mature now, ganja is in trouble :rofl:

ganja is the biggest liar in the world, he said how he didn't betay the public and never signed the saudi deal and how never compromised, if he wasnt guilty, why didnt he stood like a man and fought those false accusations and charges?

ganja bradran will play their same dirty politics

musharraf the guy without recommendations has made pakistanis more aware now, thanks to musharraf and his developments pakistanis cant be pushed any further backwards now

pak media is mature now pakistani mature now, ganja is in trouble :rofl:
Filhal to there is only one party which seems in trouble.... ;)

Last week A drone strike happened in Pakistan and Another one yesterday while The Prime-minister is in office! USA is testing his abilities inmo. USA is not Pakistan's friend and never was we need to stop the NATO supply's once more and shoot down the drones and tell the USA to go home! I think the Pakistani army has fear over USA and we shouldn't our nuke cant hit them on time! if war they want war we will give them, its not a great option but i think we need to send them home. If drone strikes continue The Pakistani Taliban will be ever strong and the Pakistani nationalist will rebel too! I hope Nawaz takes a strong action against the USA!

We cant win the war against USA NOR CAN THEY! but they cant afford a war with Pakistan at any cost unless the whole world is with them economically etc

yaar I am waiting for him to wear sherwani blue background and first QAUMI tarana then MERAY AZEEZ HAMWATNOO speech of mian!

the traditional speech that is broadcast on PTV and all!

I am waiting for that speech to because he would most probably tell about his main policies and how he would implement them in that speech @Tiger Awan any ideas when would that speech take place

Last edited by a moderator:
Nawaz Sharif has gained stature in the eyes of this PTI Supporter. Now that he has talked the TALK, let us see that he walks the WALK. Then I will really support him. I will judge him by his deeds, not just his words.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom