What's new

Nawaz Shareef attacked in London

False flag
Bang on. They've been trying (probably paying off) the local councillor to ban protests outside Avenfield citing noise. This will help paint him as a poor victim in the whites' mind and give their govt the room to suspend the right to protest outside his house.

So his car was vandalized (looks like someone threw coffee on it?) while he was not even in it and it was "10 pEOPle aTtAckeD of NawAz ShArIF"

@Mirzali Khan , your take? Do you agree with the below:

Bang on. They've been trying (probably paying off) the local councillor to ban protests outside Avenfield citing noise. This will help paint him as a poor victim in the whites' mind and give their govt the room to suspend the right to protest outside his house.

So his car was vandalized (looks like someone threw coffee on it?) while he was not even in it and it was "10 pEOPle aTtAckeD of NawAz ShArIF"

@Mirzali Khan , your take? Do you agree with the below:
There are no details available. Bol says 10 people attacked him. If that many people physically attacked him, he would have been injured. Just one fork thrown at right speed at right angle can put a puncture on that toad.
My guess is people shouted at him, abused him and then threw stuff at his car.

There are no details available. Bol says 10 people attacked him. If that many people physically attacked him, he would have been injured. Just one fork thrown at right speed at right angle can put a puncture on that toad.
or False flag to prevent gathering in front of the house.

People should stick to civil protest not any violence. Its not out of the reasonable to think that coward got it staged by throwing some if his henchmen under the bus to have protestors removed from where his living.

Wouldn't they do that outside his house? His security team has already created a lot of dramas outside his house to provoke people including vulgar abuses on women but this has never worked for them.

Reminds me of prophecy that somebody said when something happens to Nawaz Sharif in terms of killing, then it will lead to war somehow. And awaam is really angry right now and rightly so. But the consequences won't be pleasant though.

Reminds me of prophecy that somebody said when something happens to Nawaz Sharif in terms of killing, then it will lead to war somehow. And awaam is really angry right now and rightly so. But the consequences won't be pleasant though.
Who will fight for Nawaz Shareef? Gullu Butts?

IMG_3935.jpeg

Exactly. Hardly an "attack", but they need to milk everything.

@One_Nation , Update: Here's what probably happened. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom