What's new

Nawaz pushes Obama on NSG membership for Pakistan

farhan_9909

PROFESSIONAL
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif once again took up Pakistan’s case for Nuclear Supplier Group membership with the US after President Barack Obama called the Pakistani premier late on Thursday.

According to the PM House, the two leaders spoke for almost half an hour via telephone.

President Obama updated Nawaz about his recent visit to India, while Nawaz briefed the latter about Operation Zarb-e-Azb.

While appreciating Pakistan’s growing cordial relations with Afghanistan, the US president also lauded Pakistan’s effort to counter terrorism and successfully launching a military operation in North Waziristan.

Opposing the idea of India getting a permanent seat at the United Nations Security Council (UNSC), Nawaz said that India should not become a permanent member of UNSC since it has been violating UN resolutions on Kashmir.

Nawaz pushes Obama on NSG membership for Pakistan – The Express Tribune

c0mStBY.jpg

Nawaz said that India should not become a permanent member of UNSC since it has been violating UN resolutions on Kashmir.

Sending terrorist across the LOC and to Mumbai is also a violation of the UN

Stop begging Nawaz you are not going to get the nuclear deal.

Even after helping to collapse the Soviet Union these Americans slapped sanctions on you for doing nuclear tests.

Yeah, with Pakistan's record on nuclear proliferation, it should be a shoo in for NSG membership. I am sure AQ Khan was acting alone, while the Pakistani government, ISI and the Army were all blissfully unaware of his shenanigans. I so much believe this. In life, actions have consequences. If you repeatedly fail to act like a responsible nation - nuclear proliferation, support to Taliban, hiding Osama, sending terrorists to Mumbai and so on, the world will not treat you as a responsible nation.

Another failed attempt by NS to show his domestic audience about the parity with India.

'Nawaz pushes Obama' - Are you serious? Did you see our PM body language when he met Obama? I felt ashamed, truly ashamed that is the best that Pakistan could produce!

There is just to much Indian influence & incompetent politicians in Pakistan who are unable to break that influence.

Nawaz said that India should not become a permanent member of UNSC since it has been violating UN resolutions on Kashmir.

The funny thing is that it's pakistan that has violated the now defunct UN resolution by not removing it's troops from Azad Kashmir.

What a funny thread..ns pushing obama...i think he did that to pump up the fanboys here....lol

'Nawaz pushes Obama' - Are you serious? Did you see our PM body language when he met Obama? I felt ashamed, truly ashamed that is the best that Pakistan could produce!

Why blame Nawaz Sharif ? He does not have anything to sell to America

so the operative word here is "Also"

Joke of the century, we all know he is coward he cant do this.. haha

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom