What's new

Nawaz paid Rs2.5m, Shahbaz Rs5m in taxes

I don't know why PTI Supporter call themself educated ones?

That's how corporations works, They have one chairpersons who owns some shares, their are some directors who own some shares and also being paid some money in-terms of Salary (from which they pay income tax in their name). other then that, the companies profit what they declare on each quarter goes into other types of taxes (not income tax). and that goes into company tax. Now please explain, when NS has transferred all of his assets in the name of his children how you gonna see any tax in his name? Lastly NS is not the richest person of the country, but shareef family is on number 3, while on 1st its zardari, on 2nd its Nishat Group. Interestingly Mian Mansha also don't pay much income tax, but his companies (MCB, Nishat Taxtiles, DG Khan Cemet etc) pays highest TAX (not income tax) for the country.

PS: i am no tax expert or NS Supporter (infact i may vote for IK), but i read and understand how cooperate normally works.

Why dont Nawaz and Shahbaz Sharif ever talk to the public and make clear what their policies are? We all know Imran Khan's views and his policies, he makes them very clear to the public but why doesn't the Sharif brothers ever talk to the public and make clear what their policies will be like.

Will they help Pakistan get out of this war Of terror? Or will they follow Zardari's policies? Will they stop drone attacks? Why did Shahbaz Sharif give into American pressure on Raymond Davis? He was Chief Minister and could've taken him to court and gave real justice to the families of the victims.
How will they help the economy? Will they ever tap the natural resources we have in our soil?
How will they fight corruption? How will they bring peace to Pakistan? How will they fix loadshedding problem?

All we know is Nawaz will follow the status quo. Kill your people and kill your economy for war OF terror. And he wants to have open visa-free borders with india, which is very disturbing because Pakistan already has enough enemies roaming around in Pakistan, we dont need anymore.

an average professor/teacher in govt pays 3,00,000(0.3M) per year in taxes(from his salaries ...)
now compare that with mere 2.5 million taxes from person who owns number of mills and itafaq group of industries...
this is really a shame

This pro England Imran khan have got slapped on his face ...U gotta understand the fact Sharif family has been one of the richest family in pakistan since 1947!!!

This pro England Imran khan have got slapped on his face ...U gotta understand the fact Sharif family has been one of the richest family in pakistan since 1947!!!

Shareef family ... the richest! but not average tax payer!

What is the meaning of "Change"

"Change" means changing mindset that only the richest family can rule our country!

This time we will not allow these tax chorr riches to rule us again!

Have you read 1st post? or paid income tax as salary person? Unlike business man, and other people we (the salary persons) are the A$$h0les who pay income tax before we recieve salary.

Unfortunately, the tax is deducted forcibly.

Thanks for the taxes.. just one question.
How do we still have problems when people like the sharifs are paying millions in taxes every year?
We should have a lot of money by now.

How do we still have problems when people like the sharifs are paying millions in taxes every year?

Well, they pay millions in taxes and then take billions in loans that are written off plus use Govt. resources in which they spend hundreds of millions of our tax money on their lavish lifestyle all while they also award Govt. jobs to incompetent fools with fake degrees....not to mention how they award all development funds to their own companies, directly or indirectly.

Poor BASTARDS!!!

Wht is this all hype about "change" by ya all Pti fans Wht kind of change u talking about here!according to u Imran khan is the only men who could bring change!people who are afraid to tell the truth can never bring the change!!!!!!Pakistan is suffering from last decade cos of dictatorship and believe it or not Ik is worst then dictator!Just look wht he's doing to come in the power sidelining all the senior members of the party n gathering all the fake degree ppl n then you talk about "change"

Pakistan cannot afford pro establishment party anymore this would be the worst case scenario if god forbidden that happens!

Imran dictator is better than nawaz jamhooriat. BTW Nawaz Jamhooriat also tends to go to an incompetant Khilafat ameeur Siasateen type of system.

Imran is at least straight and he is not hypocrate.

And we know anti establishment nature of nawaz ... apni army k khilaf help lene k liye wo shahbaz ko usa bhaij chuka hai ... per ose fayeda nahi hua tha..

That is a proven memogate and nawaz himself is the mujram.

Wht is this all hype about "change" by ya all Pti fans Wht kind of change u talking about here!according to u Imran khan is the only men who could bring change!people who are afraid to tell the truth can never bring the change!!!!!!Pakistan is suffering from last decade cos of dictatorship and believe it or not Ik is worst then dictator!Just look wht he's doing to come in the power sidelining all the senior members of the party n gathering all the fake degree ppl n then you talk about "change"

Pakistan cannot afford pro establishment party anymore this would be the worst case scenario if god forbidden that happens!

Nawaz Sharif has done a Deal : Sohail Warraich

"Scared Nawaz Sharif shake hands with Establishment" - Arif Nizami

^^:)

Chor chori se jaye; Hera Phairi se Nahi

This type of cheap things can be expected from Nawaz League

what ever nawaz do either pay tax or not i am not giving my vote to him. he is a coward and a person who have no vision and mission and have no clear and achievable agenda. i am a management accountant i know how to manage the resources but seeing the past track record of nawaz sharif i won't support him.

what the hell ... Santro you too ?

The paid 2.5 and 5 million taxes... ok.
Which taxes ?
did they pay a total of 2.5m and 5 million tax, including income + Wealth + Property ???
I say B.S !
Just the property tax from Raiwind should be more than that.

heck , a small man like my self used to give 0.6 million income tax every year, so how cool is nawaz to give 2.5 !

Back
Top Bottom