What's new

Nawaz makes case for civil nuclear technology for Pakistan

Pakistan will get a waiver but its not yet the time.you have to wait ,nothing will be achived until the internal situation improves.now dont come all guns blazing ,i want to see pakistan join the league.

good move i would say, well played mian saab, now the questtion is who is going to build those?? China? do we have infrastructure to support such a move, I mean earth quakes and natural disasters etc. @Slav Defence was doing some research on the models of such tech

If we can do it once we can do it again, indigenously. Natural disasters can take place any time anywhere. Those should not be a hindrance. Our only concern is vitamin- M. Sensible political and economic moves can generate that as well, only requirement is the acumen and will.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well played, now we need follow up on this.

Today also he did good speech I must say Israel and India will be not very pleased specially Israel when he called for Palestinian sate based on pre 1967 borders and Jerusalam as its capital and other parts were also good and he has learnt to give speech

So that it can convert spent fuel from its 'peaceful' nuclear reactors to weapon grade in its Kahuta nuke reactor to feed its insatiable appetite for more nuclear bombs? :P

oh we know you Indians will get scared even if a fly has to cross LoC. :laughcry:

Back
Top Bottom