What's new

Nawaz, Imran Khan assured me of a pro-US government: Munter

To shoot down a drone that is killing innocent Pakistanis is not being anti-US.

Please, save us from this.... drone strikes and terrorist attacks, both were reduced with blockage of terror supply lines.

While IK was fully on board in resumption of supply lines.

IK have betrayed the movement which actually was getting successful in scaling down drone attacks and its a FACT.

To shoot down a drone that is killing innocent Pakistanis is not being anti-US.

Please, save us from this.... drone strikes and terrorist attacks, both were reduced with blockage of terror supply lines.

IK have betrayed the movement which actually was getting successful in scaling down drone attacks and its a FACT.

I would like to know what will the great Imran Khan do when a terrorist attack occurs in the World which was hatched, plotted and planned in Pakistan.

What will his action be?
Very negative thinking. Be positive yar.

Well, I've got to agree with the bold part... since the blockage of terrorists (NATO) supply lines, the attacks inside Pakistan were/are reduced phenomenally.

IK has never betrayed the movement, he's in Peshawar on 14th for specifically this reason.

376254_392127240849647_850236523_n.jpg

It seems like you're still pissed at IK since he was the one who groomed the long march which resulted in throwing out Musharraf from the office... and I wonder why would Musharraf offer him to become his PM... even Mush to this day still waiting to form an alliance with PTI... he's so much in love with IK, doesn't he?

This is a desperate attempt by the US administration to prop up their man Zardari by trying to taint the other two parties. Zardari is the only one who has given the US a CARTE BLANCHE, so the US does not want their man to lose.

Well, I've got to agree with the bold part... since the blockage of terrorists (NATO) supply lines, the attacks inside Pakistan were/are reduced phenomenally.

IK has never betrayed the movement, he's in Peshawar on 14th for specifically this reason.

It seems like you're still pissed at IK since he was the one who groomed the long march which resulted in throwing out Musharraf from the office... and I wonder why would Musharraf offer him to become his PM... even Mush to this day still waiting to form an alliance with PTI... he's so much in love with IK, doesn't he?

Well.. If IK Tusanmi can prove any thing its now, he will get support of every single Pakistani on that matter.

Off course the un-holy alliance of long march have gifted us today's Pakistan.

I'm not a blind fan of Musharraf, i have criticism for him also but you always pull the wrong strings.

And why Imran shall be immune to criticism? He started with revolution, so he shall end with revolution, he claim Tusnami than he shall bulldoze this day light robbery on Pakistani tax payers.

Don't IK see that we pay for the roads construction along with the interest and used by those who have Mercedez or run trucking companies.

Well.. If IK Tusanmi can prove any thing its now, he will get support of every single Pakistani on that matter.

I'm not a blind fan of Musharraf, i have criticism for him also but you always pull the wrong strings.

And why Imran shall be immune to criticism? He started with revolution, so he shall end with revolution, he claim Tusnami than he shall bulldoze this day light robbery on Pakistani tax payers.

Don't IK see that we pay for the roads construction along with the interest and used by those who have Mercedez or run trucking companies.
Musharaf is out of question for now!
Even he was traped by US & used away to bring zardari into power, with some insurances, which are fadding with time!
IK is doing near some mistake by getting close secrtly to US, but NATO supplies are the life lines economicly for pakistan these days, its a truth tobe remembered?
IK doesnt need s to follow MMA or MUSHARAF,s footpath but he really have to show real leadership?
We hope!

What do you want him to do? The guy is up against the inheritors of power politics i.e PPP+PMLN+ANP+JUIF+MQM etc. Infact he's up against anything/anyone which is against Pakistan. Musharraf's policies and approach were hurting Pakistan and it's interests, that's why IK became part of that long march which was a mistake in itself since PMLN backed off from APDM and Musharraf's introduction of NRO put last nail in the coffin.

I once supported Musharraf just like I'm supporting Imran Khan today... but Musharraf is a history and Imran Khan on the other hand groomed and has learned alot during these years from his mistakes and from the mistakes of others, and that's why I believe he'll pave a lethal way for the future-Pakistan.

If it's not Imran Khan this time, who shall it be?

Better to have Imran Khan as our Prime Minister than some gun-yielding thug with their wealth safely stored overseas.

Prove me otherwise brother...?

PTI will not make any alliance with PMLN. Period.
Master of u-turn - what's that suppose to mean?

Anyway, here is IK clearing his stance once again.

You're challenging the wisdom and vision of a 60 year old man and that too with 16 years of political experience... I'm greatly interested to know from you how does it work otherwise?

Someone's age has almost nothing to do with the credibility or vision of the person. If that is just the criteria, any ailing politician anywhere would qualify to be called as 'Qaid-e-Azam'.

This question here is based on a real situation whose basic ground facts are clear to anyone with a basic understanding of the issue.

Well, without investigating Imran Khan's vision and his thoughts, I can say that controlling Taliban and Al-Qaida with police is simply like an attempt to kill a monster with a child's toy gun. You dont have to neccasarily agree with me, but if you ask anyone with a working mind who worked in law enforcement anywhere would agree with me.

I can't tell you in a few lines how exactly will it work, but one thing i certainly know that it needs a force highely trained to conduct military raids, commando operations, equiped with highest quality of guns, with air support, ability to track communications, ability to collect and collaborate intelligence with foreign agencies,,, and so on. all this is missing in Pakistani police.

Last edited by a moderator:
[:::~Spartacus~:::];3166226 said:
nawaz i knew long time ago especially this tinda guy how he used to bow infront of bill clinton in 90s, but imran khan saying he will be pro american?? surprise surprise

yeah imran khan banda mughe thek nahi lagta, he is two faced, when talking to pak media he says some thing, when giving interview to indian he says something else

From what I've read in these forums....that makes him ten times smarter than most Pakistani politicians. (do you really thinks politics is being pure of heart? Someone with the brains to survive the system is usually the best in charge.)

wah at all PTI Supporters, can't you guyz see what happen in DPC Long march, and yet you are expecting IK will stop Afghan War.

Nawaz lost his all dignity infront of me, he is continuing his contuning his stupid behavior. Even if it comes to PML-N resignations in Dec, or so many amendments pass by NA, or now in DPC Long March. Sorry to say, all Shahbaz work will gonna ruin by this bastard.

really now this is something.. bhai iss jhoot k liya kitnay paisay millien hain??

Whole world know why Musharaf was thrown out of the government.. Seriously it has nothing to do with that long march, but impeachment movement, and zardari special moves to become president of Pakistan.

Someone's age has almost nothing to do with the credibility or vision of the person. If that is just the criteria, any ailing politician anywhere would qualify to be called as 'Qaid-e-Azam'.

This question here is based on a real situation whose basic ground facts are clear to anyone with a basic understanding of the issue.

Well, without investigating Imran Khan's vision and his thoughts, I can say that controlling Taliban and Al-Qaida with police is simply like an attempt to kill a monster with a child's toy gun. You dont have to neccasarily agree with me, but if you ask anyone with a working mind who worked in law enforcement anywhere would agree with me.

I can't tell you in a few lines how exactly will it work, but one thing i certainly know that it needs a force highely trained to conduct military raids, commando operations, equiped with highest quality of guns, with air support, ability to track communications, ability to collect and collaborate intelligence with foreign agencies,,, and so on. all this is missing in Pakistani police.

Once you've power, necessary resource and a 'strong will' then containing or eliminating the miscreants is not a rocket science for which you need extra ordinary geniuses to devise a strategy and plan... Pak Army and Police has/had everything, what they lacked was a strong enough democratic Govt. to back them up for a diplomatic solution in parallel... we've fought this war for over 10 years now, what we get and where are we heading?

wah at all PTI Supporters, can't you guyz see what happen in DPC Long march, and yet you are expecting IK will stop Afghan War.

Nawaz lost his all dignity infront of me, he is continuing his contuning his stupid behavior. Even if it comes to PML-N resignations in Dec, or so many amendments pass by NA, or now in DPC Long March. Sorry to say, all Shahbaz work will gonna ruin by this bastard.

really now this is something.. bhai iss jhoot k liya kitnay paisay millien hain??

Whole world know why Musharaf was thrown out of the government.. Seriously it has nothing to do with that long march, but impeachment movement, and zardari special moves to become president of Pakistan.

Please elaborate the keywords... DPC, Afghan War and Imran Khan.

The long march was the starting point of Musharraf's demise... No?

P.S: you can make someone corrected if he's wrong or have little knowledge of something with a humble reply, hawa may ochalnay ki zarorat nai hay mere bhai... I'm here to learn and so as you.

Please elaborate the keywords... DPC, Afghan War and Imran Khan.

The long march was the starting point of Musharraf's demise... No?

P.S: you can make someone corrected if he's wrong or have little knowledge of something with a humble reply, hawa may ochalnay ki zarorat nai hay mere bhai... I'm here to learn and so as you.

Lawyers movement didn't kick musharaf out, but only his stupidity about NRO and taking sides with PML-Q let him out. Long March in March 2008 was a flop, a big flop .. Nawaz was keen to put Musharaf Impeachment, while Zardari was in mood of different game and want to become a president and He used PML-N for this. He played dual game where he also let Musharaf safe exit (on Wishes of US and Establishment) and also use PML-N for his President Seat. And this is no hidden truth that you don't know anything about.

DPC (Defa-e-Pakistan Council), Long march was on 9th July, where PTI and PML-N both said words about joining but no body came forward. And it was also a flop due to negligence of these two parties.

What else Afghan War, don't know anything about it.. but I do agree with IK stance Pakistan's Shift against Taliban was one reason Pakistan is now. If Pakistan would have become neutral party then things would be much different. But IK this stance looks otherwise because of his this move.

Anything else?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom