What's new

Nawaz Dude! I want my metro-bus NOW (Karachi Development)

First of all we karachites need peace rather than metrobus or railway systems
Peace will come when jobs will come. Jobs will come when projects will be implemented.

Some was right: Khali dimag shaitan ka ghar hai :coffee:

First of all we karachites need peace rather than metrobus or railway systems

Oh yes. Oh yes yes yes. Who can deny that.

Just need to figure out a way to rid our city from bus-mafia, wagon-mafia, and bhatta-khor Altaf's mafia.

Who knows

some day you will join us

Imagine there's no Mohajir-vs.non-Mohajir
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the Karachites living life in peace

You, you may say
I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one
I hope some day you'll join us
And our city will be as one

Imagine no transport mafia
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people sharing all the Karachi

You, you may say
I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one
I hope some day you'll join us
And the city will live as one

just play Lennon's song music in the background.

you will enjoy it.

I guarantee that.

peace

Peace will come when jobs will come. Jobs will come when projects will be implemented.

Some was right: Khali dimag shaitan ka ghar hai :coffee:

No wonder we do so much high 5s.

We are on the same page bro.

That means you now owe me a cup of tea during my next trip to Missi-sua-gha :lol

No wonder we do so much high 5s.

We are on the same page bro.

That means you now owe me a cup of tea during my next trip to Missi-sua-gha :lol
Haha sure Fauji. But coffee from Timmies is too mainstream. Well jamm :cheers:

Despite all the negativity against Nawaz Sharif, I think Pakistan will flourish under his premiership. He's a highly respected figure in Pakistan and abroad with a lot of political experience.

Insha'Allah this time things will be different. Pakistan Army is no shape for yet another coup and the biggest opposition i.e. Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf and Pakistan People's Party both have a province each to govern.

Things are much different in 2013 compared to 1999 so expect a different approach but a positive one from Pakistan.

I want bullet train running from Karachi to gilgit :coffee:

I'm PTI voter .very disappointed with the punjab results . I wish N-leauge all the best .We will come harder on you next time .

TTP is an indian product and Pakistan intelligence agencies have given this report to parliament & foreign office many times.

Don't pretend to be naive.

Why can't you people own up to your own mistakes? It always has to be someone else doing something to you. pakistan is helpless and innocent. Have you no shame?

Ok. OK

I should perhaps address him as PM-elect and not dude.

Obviously he is not a baffalo hearding cowboy. So why to call him dude anyway.

I think we should call Altaf Hussain as dude, because he with the power of magic and telephone, has again been able to heard enough cows in my community to win few seats.

May be I should have started a thread with "Dude Altaf: I want my city to start finishing up infrastructure projects".

But that would be too much to ask. Won't it be?

I mean I can ask Dude Altaf something he can accomplish like Bhatta Khori, boori-bodies, shutter down (instead of shutter up), leftie unionism, land mafia and many other such "productive schemes".

I say don't worry dude, my community has enough blind cows who will vote for you no matter what.

So why this Bhatta Khori, and killing?

That just utterly destroys your own fing community. Why?

OK. past is past, and present is present. Duh!

Well I really wanted to say, much water under the bridge. Let's all look forward to something good for my city. the city of lights, and fun, and progress and development.

It is about time we stopped turning our city to Patna Bihar, and Wana Ilaqa Ghair.

We are not ghair, we are one.

We are one for our city.

so it is high time that urdu, and Pashtuns, Sindhis and Punjabis all come together and change things and put our city to the path of recovery, healing, and construction, and dvelopment.

So PM-Elect and Mr Dude from UK, please work together. Please please.

So you think you funny? :sick:

@FaujHistorian I think you are freaking out and you have too much expectations from nawaz dude.

Last edited by a moderator:
@FaujHistorian I think you are freaking out and you have too much expectations from nawaz dude.

You perhaps are correct.

We may be setting up ourselves for another let down.

Oh just for your information, I opened this thread based on SS speech in Lahore when he inaugurated Metro-bus in Lahore.

He said, vote NS to national assembly, and we'll build a system in Karachi too.

So. hopefully you know the background.

We the Karachites are perhaps hoping against hope that PTI and NS will work together for the development and peace.

And Karachi will be the major recipient of the peace dividend

May be I am wrong.

Who knows.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom