What's new

Nawaz blames Musharraf of fire incidents in Lahore and Karachi!!!

It's very difficult to piss me off, however, @Rafay achieves it each and every single day, by posting some retarded comments @Ganjaz :sick:

Nawaz has completely lost the plot here what has this got to do with Musharraf, PPP has almost completed its 5 year tenure in government, PPP has the majority in Sindh province and PMNL in Punjab province, during their time they should have done audits and inspections on factories which includes health and safety. The health and safety in Pakistan is absolute shambles, lots of lives could have been saved if their were fire exits.

Btw I have heard that Nawaz Shareef presented a bill in parliament in the early 90s to be declared as Shah Jahaan and his wife as Mumtaz Mahal? Can somebody shed some light on it? I think its just a hearsay..

...and I've heard from many that the bill was about declaring himself the Ameer-ul-Momineen.

...and I've heard from many that the bill was about declaring himself the Ameer-ul-Momineen.
I don't have any problem with this term if he also establishes Shariah but this thing about Musharraf is funny man what the hell he was thinking before giving this statement :rofl::tdown:

Could be that.. He always craved for attention and titles just like his younger brother.

I am tired of seeing that idiotic picture of Chotta Khadim-e-Aaala on the streets :P

I don't have any problem with this term if he also establishes Shariah but this thing about Musharraf is funny man what the hell he was thinking before giving this statement :rofl::tdown:

Zarvan Bhai,

Sindh's Trade & Industry Minister Raoof Siddique has resigned over the factory fire and loss of life in Baldia Town Karachi; by doing that he has set a good example... Now someone in Punjab/Lahore must also take responsibility and resign? Who is the Trade and Industry Minister in Punjab? Is it Shahbaz Sharif himself?

Zarvan Bhai,

Sindh's Trade & Industry Minister Raoof Siddique has resigned over the factory fire and loss of life in Baldia Town Karachi; by doing that he has set a good example... Now someone in Punjab/Lahore must also take responsibility and resign? Who is the Trade and Industry Minister in Punjab? Is it Shahbaz Sharif himself?
Sir I don't trust this MQM because according to new reports their are chances this fire was set up and there are high chances it was MQM behind this fire because some Bhata Mafias names are coming up in this case and every one knows who take bhatta in Karachi so don't fall for this crap these MQM guys are far smarter than the devil they are expert in murdering thousands and than attending their funerals

Btw I have heard that Nawaz Shareef presented a bill in parliament in the early 90s to be declared as Shah Jahaan and his wife as Mumtaz Mahal? Can somebody shed some light on it? I think its just a hearsay..

not true.

however, 2 years ago, in a party convention of PMLN, Nawaz Sharif was crowned as Shah Jahaan and Begam Kalsoom Nawaz as Noor Jahaan...

Provincial Governments are also responsible.

nat1.gif

whom else will NS blame - he probably has nightmares of musharraf in his dreams along with cold sweats.

Hahahahaha... this is f$cking hilarious. What the labour and Industries act got any to do with the fire inside the factory?

oh you forgot to ask the paid trolls what they think about this...do i have to do your job now!

bunch of ****
he said former president changed and industries act which might have prevented the conditions that caused fire, yes i agree there is no need to say it since there is no proof fire happened because of that and even if that act were there it wouldnt do anything to prevent accidents like this since there is no one enforcing laws in this country.

maybe be Nawaz sharif hates musharaf sooo much he blames everything on him and he has reason for it, what is your reason for brain farts

Back
Top Bottom