What's new

Nawaz and Imran under terrorist threat

Since you have thrown the accusations, the burden of proof lies upon you. What you are stating above is your personal opinion like i have mine but that does not make it a fact for me to realize anything.

Where money speak's more then truth and opinion should be backed by facts you and i belong to 2 different world..public opinion is of paramount importance in a democracy.Wouldn't you speaking your opinion while holding me of proofs for my facts or opinion--it's a twisted blend between the minds holding one responsible to find the difference between opinion n facts-- therefore who am i to judge anyones opinion--.I will close this by saying if Musharaff have done 5% betterment in the name of pakistan there would have been ocean of people on the roads streets protesting for his mercy ..

What proof do you need for the fact that one power mad dictator Zia whipped this nation into Jehadi mode and a decade later another power mad dictator started killing the same people for being too extremist

So you are criticizing both, one who developed this mode due to soviet threat and the other who started to eliminate them because of another super power hungry for blood. Who do you think was the lesser evil of the two?
Moreover do you really believe Nawaz or PPP would have acted any different under similar circumstances where a superpower hungry for blood threatens to bomb you back to stone age? Think again

Lanti admi in the month of ramadan kareem.asking for someone's death isn't far away as killing some1..You PTI trolls have no self respect 80% of pakistan do not expect anything other then complete B.S from PTI .Your leader him self have no self respect that's why today he was slapped by pakistani in the last elections...

Keep it to the poster, don't drag PTI and IK into it. He has nothing to do with PTI.

The fact of the matter is, you N-League patwaries are dragging PTI and Imran Khan in your family matters now a days due to your sheer hatred toward both.

Dad: Gadhay tu ne roza kiyu nahi rakha aaj?
N-Leaguer: To Imran Khan ne KPK main kiya kar liya hy.

Quit this PTI and IK bashing mantra dude. You N-League patwaries are becoming psycho day by day. Go watch some old clips of Shahbaz Sharif's speeches in pre election jalsas, it will help you calm down.

So you are criticizing both, one who developed this mode due to soviet threat and the other who started to eliminate them because of another super power hungry for blood. Who do you think was the lesser evil of the two?
Moreover do you really believe Nawaz or PPP would have acted any different under similar circumstances where a superpower hungry for blood threatens to bomb you back to stone age? Think again

No political power would ever use its own citizens as cheap cannon fodder for wars. Do you have any idea how much benefits this state gives to an Army jawan and how much benefits it gave to those madrassah students it essentially brainwashed into jehad? An army jawan is assured from day one that if he is killed or hurt in war, state will take care of him and his family. From pension to education to health services that Jawan is assured that his family will be provided the best. We didn't give even 1% of that amount to people who fought our war in Afghanistan - if they were caught by enemy the state refused to accept that they were even Pakistani.

That was a shameful episode of Pakistan's history and something this cruel can only come out of GHQ. Name one monstrosity of this magnitude which originated from Parliament.

No political power would ever use its own citizens as cheap cannon fodder for wars. Do you have any idea how much benefits this state gives to an Army jawan and how much benefits it gave to those madrassah students it essentially brainwashed into jehad? An army jawan is assured from day one that if he is killed or hurt in war, state will take care of him and his family. From pension to education to health services that Jawan is assured that his family will be provided the best. We didn't give even 1% of that amount to people who fought our war in Afghanistan - if they were caught by enemy the state refused to accept that they were even Pakistani.

That was a shameful episode of Pakistan's history and something this cruel can only come out of GHQ. Name one monstrosity of this magnitude which originated from Parliament.

You are criticizing yet i fail to see any solution coming from you. Its easy to criticize but than what have you done if not this. There was a threat on the western front, Pakistan was in a hard and rock place with India on the east and Russia along with ANA on the west. How long do you think Pakistan would have survived?
Lets come on topic, i asked a particular poster how was Musharraf worst, i have yet to receive an answer based on facts and figures and not personal opinions. Since you jumped in i ask you the same. Forget Zia

Back
Top Bottom