What's new

Nawaz and Imran under terrorist threat

Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
July 03, 2014, 12:38 pm
Lahore- Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif and Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf Chief Imran Khan are under threat of terrorist attacks as both are backing Operation Zarb-e-Azb against terrorists in the North Waziristan.
According to details, Punjab Home Department has written a letter to police and other security agencies, asking them to beef up security of PM Nawaz Sharif and PTI chief Imran Khan as Taliban commanders Omar Khalid Khorasani and Commander Abdullah are planning attacks on both the leaders for backing Operation Zarb-e-Azb.
Nawaz and Imran under terrorist threat

Rented terrorists can take nora ganjas & his nora party, no problem.

Rented terrorists can take nora ganjas & his nora party, no problem.

Lanti admi in the month of ramadan kareem.asking for someone's death isn't far away as killing some1..You PTI trolls have no self respect 80% of pakistan do not expect anything other then complete B.S from PTI .Your leader him self have no self respect that's why today he was slapped by pakistani in the last elections...

Lanti admi in the month of ramadan kareem.asking for someone's death isn't far away as killing some1..You PTI trolls have no self respect 80% of pakistan do not expect anything other then complete B.S from PTI .Your leader him self have no self respect that's why today he was slapped by pakistani in the last elections...

I am no PTI supporter, but what ganja league is doing with Pakistan is unacceptable. First it was PPP with 100% PML-N support & now it is PML-N with 100% PPP support & what are they doing & have done harming Pakistan in every possible way.

I am no PTI supporter, but what ganja league is doing with Pakistan is unacceptable. First it was PPP with 100% PML-N support & now it is PML-N with 100% PPP support & what are they doing & have done harming Pakistan in every possible way.

Not even close to the damage which dictator General Musharraf Gerenral zia N past dictators have done to pakistan...

PPP PMLN over any dictator n any party supported by dictators 100000% better for pakistan

Not even close to the damage which dictator General Musharraf Gerenral zia N past dictators have done to pakistan...

PPP PMLN over any dictator n any party supported by dictators 100000% better for pakistan

Care to elaborate on the damages done by lets say Musharraf?

He is an idiot, not realizing its not about an individual but a symbol of state.

I strongly disagree & you can live in this oblivion. DEMOCRAZY has only brought division of people & division of provinces in Pakistan.

Care to elaborate on the damages done by lets say Musharraf?

That's not for me to elaborate it's for you to realise--whats the real reason behind this whole terrorism since last decade why 60% of our army fighting the war against our own people on our land..N who would be responsible in the court of Allah when all this will be over deaths will be from both sides--For me gerneral Musharraf's lack of futuristic vision-- egotistical behaviour-- n evilness in the name of power costing pakistan that we hear bomb blasts on streets n people aren't safe even going out to shop__ he let pakistan down in the race of prosperity n success which is a fundamental rite for a country and only god knows how long it will continue...

That's not for me to elaborate it's for you to realise--whats the real reason behind this whole terrorism since last decade why 60% of our army fighting the war against our own people on our land..N who would be responsible in the court of Allah when all this will be over deaths will be from both sides--For me gerneral Musharraf's lack of futuristic vision-- egotistical behaviour-- n evilness in the name of power costing pakistan that we hear bomb blasts on streets n people aren't safe even going out to shop__ he let pakistan down in the race of prosperity n success which is a fundamental rite for a country and only god knows how long it will continue...

Since you have thrown the accusations, the burden of proof lies upon you. What you are stating above is your personal opinion like i have mine but that does not make it a fact for me to realize anything.

Since you have thrown the accusations, the burden of proof lies upon you. What you are stating above is your personal opinion like i have mine but that does not make it a fact for me to realize anything.

What proof do you need for the fact that one power mad dictator Zia whipped this nation into Jehadi mode and a decade later another power mad dictator started killing the same people for being too extremist

Back
Top Bottom