What's new

Nawaz agreed to appoint Bilawal foreign minister of Pakistan

Emotions can get people but it isnt God's mistake anaouzubillah but his just system delivering Pakistanis the result of their collective deeds.
Enjoy!

I guess that’s a better way of putting it. I’ll correct my post. My only question on judgement day before my *** is tossed in Janham is why couldn’t he have gifted us leaders with the caliber and intellect of what we see in Europe or East Asia… that we have become orphans in this world due to what we have.

Off topic but saying God made mistake is a huge sin, dont u read Quran? Doesnt it clearly say Allah made Adam AS for earth?

I’ve corrected my emotional rightful outburst.

Last edited:
I guess that’s a better way of putting it. I’ll correct my post. My only question on judgement day before my *** is tossed in Janham is why couldn’t he have gifted us leaders with the caliber and intellect of what we see in Europe or East Asia… that we have become orphans in this world due to what we have.

I’ve corrected my emotional rightful outburst.
I would suggest you read Jawab e shikwa..

After all, why are Pakistanis so entitled when they are a pretty pathetic collective?

I would suggest you read Jawab e shikwa..

After all, why are Pakistanis so entitled when they are a pretty pathetic collective?

I will read brother.

But overall, I'm just lost for any words pretty depressed when I look at the characters running this country now. Dil nai kush ha yar, it's like a tunnel with both ends sealed.

Last edited:
I will read the brother.

But overall, I'm just lost for any words pretty depressed when I look at the characters running this country now. Dil nai kush ha yar, it's like a tunnel with both ends sealed.
Well, if you are actually in America and a Us citizen like me.. look home.. and home for me is America. it’s a painful disconnect and it hurts worse than pulling out nose hair individually.. but it may just have to done

Well, if you are actually in America and a Us citizen like me.. look home.. and home for me is America. it’s a painful disconnect and it hurts worse than pulling out nose hair individually.. but it may just have to done

They want Pakistan and Pakistanis not to be relevant, just blend in with the noise. Indians dominate in the west and are are seen as the representatives of the brown people. They want to make us invisible like Sri Lankans and Bengalis.

A man can lie to the whole world, but he can't lie to himself.

When you see Pakistan being unfairly targeted in the global media, and poor Pakistanis suffering because of the US-backed crooks in charge, you will not be able to ignore it.

We need a revolution....asap...these haramis need to go

In 2012, Transparency International (TI) calculated that Pakistan had lost more than Rs 8.5 trillion (US$ 94 billion) in corruption, tax evasion and bad governance in the PPP-led coalition government from 2008 to 2013

That's why every street in Pakistan looks the same as it did in the 70s and they only use borrowed money to develop the country and do infrastructure work. The rest goes in their pockets.

lols bajway kamal kar dia!!

matlab itna zaleel o ruswa karay ga ya haram khor Pakistan ko keh Pakistanion ko hope khatam hojain geen!!

soon we will roll back our nuclear program and 220 mil will lick hindu balls while fauji bastards will enjoy live in Australia and london!!

gg haram khors!
I guess when Bajwa says he is neutral.

What he actually means is that he has preference for the neutral sex, and would like to turn Pakistan into a nation of neutrals ( ie hijras)

1650822549413.png

Back
Top Bottom