What's new

Navy to buy seven submarines

Marlin Subs are superior to both scorpene and u-214

Pakistan has to fund the project..it will be the latest..

France weapons are deadly compare to germany
they hav more expieriance..yeah in automobiles germany is way ahead then france

Marlin Subs are superior to both scorpene and u-214

Pakistan has to fund the project..it will be the latest..

France weapons are deadly compare to germany
they hav more expieriance..yeah in automobiles germany is way ahead then france

For the highlighted part, can you back it up with a link. As far as reality is concerned, marlin is just a sub on the drawing board, how can you call it superior to the U-214.
No conventional sub comes even close to the U boat in terms of performance.

No conventional sub comes even close to the U boat in terms of performance.

Can you give the history of this comment or the basis?

Check the facts please before making claims. Considering the Tech of U Boats and French subs, nothing is different in major terms. People donot understand but the issue remains the adaptability of any platform by the user. French subs have always been apart of PN and as far as i know in the given Pakistan world cenario, any deal b/w French and Pakistanis will be far reaching in terms of other associated weapons like Exocets etc and the new AESA radar Pakistan wants for JF-17.

Can you give the history of this comment or the basis?

Check the facts please before making claims. Considering the Tech of U Boats and French subs, nothing is different in major terms. People donot understand but the issue remains the adaptability of any platform by the user. French subs have always been apart of PN and as far as i know in the given Pakistan world cenario, any deal b/w French and Pakistanis will be far reaching in terms of other associated weapons like Exocets etc and the new AESA radar Pakistan wants for JF-17.

I suppose you were living on mars when threads about Pakistan acquiring the U boats were going on and comparisons were made between the alternatives.
So before you ask me to check facts, how about you do the same on your part as well. Do you understand that Marlin is nothing but a paper sub and you guys are comparing it with an actual sub.
The rest of your post is mere fan boy stuff. French have backed away from even the basic RC-400 deal under Indian pressure and here you are dreaming about an AESA radar. Keep on dreaming.

Back
Top Bottom