What's new

Navy Enthusiast

jaibi

SENIOR MODERATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Any Navy enthusiast here on PDF? Please reply.

I'm thinking of making a more generic guide of understanding tactics and such so we can add them on. Not really for the Wiki but more for attracting enthusiasts.

Can you author a generic guide to modern naval tactics? What the modern navy is made up of? Why? How navies fight?
:raise::raise: anyway you should not open a thread just like this. You should open it in members club section

I'm thinking of making a more generic guide of understanding tactics and such so we can add them on. Not really for the Wiki but more for attracting enthusiasts.

Can you author a generic guide to modern naval tactics? What the modern navy is made up of? Why? How navies fight?

not for PN. But ours is guided for Combined&Multinational Operations with advanced firepower supported by various amphibious units :D the rest is classified, yes i'm a spy lol. Mate, remember i was working on perrys, yet still I am, but had serious problems at home. Currently working on it.

How can I forget our very own Neptune :D

Nep, I've just talked to some navy buffs it's about the modern direction of navies and I just want to work on that with someone who can talk navy :)

Secondly, a generic guide to modern navies would too be great. This is to increase our base. Let's go over the Analyst Section and discuss there.
not for PN. But ours is guided for Combined&Multinational Operations with advanced firepower supported by various amphibious units :D the rest is classified, yes i'm a spy lol. Mate, remember i was working on perrys, yet still I am, but had serious problems at home. Currently working on it.

How can I forget our very own Neptune :D

Nep, I've just talked to some navy buffs it's about the modern direction of navies and I just want to work on that with someone who can talk navy :)

Secondly, a generic guide to modern navies would too be great. This is to increase our base. Let's go over the Analyst Section and discuss there.

go ahead bro

In fact after the ww2 there is hardly any major navy encounter between equal forces to test thenew technologies of navy.

In fact after the ww2 there is hardly any major navy encounter between equal forces to test thenew technologies of navy.
The iraq iran war saw several major naval operations.

Could a navy buff help me.with air-sea battles concept? Apparently it.s something new

Back
Top Bottom