What's new

Nature White Paper: 85% of young Chinese scientists overseas plan to return to China within 5 years

many western companies suspect chinese as spies. who guarantees me you are not working for CCP?
as chinese you are generally suspected.
what's ur logic here? u r just not qualified for the high skill positions, simple and plain, not relative to other garbage.

what's ur logic here? u r just not qualified for the high skill positions, simple and plain, not relative to other garbage.

How do you know? Have you reviewed his resume? his curriculum vitae? Application is unique for each case basis.

Calm down buddy, you're acting too emotional. Chill out, go eat some Pho dac biet with goi cuon. I'm sure you like those. :)

Drink some cold Ice Tea, chill out.

Not aggressive just a bit lazy. Competition is good, as long as it doesn't apply to me. Ha ha ha.

Have to compete to get the pretty girl, bro. Gotta beat the other suitors .... ha ha ha :D:butcher:

Just wait till the end of 2019 and see if its correct or not.

Dot just say nonsense like 'TPP is dead', RMB is one of the most stable currency in the world
I never said that, in fact if you read my post at all, you would have seen TPP greatest thing since sliced bread, turns water into jet fuel and Toyota into Tesla.

China is done, the Yuan is worth less than dirt and I would go as far as to say TPP will destroy China within seconds rather than 2019.

many western companies suspect chinese as spies. who guarantees me you are not working for CCP?
as chinese you are generally suspected.

Then it is the right time for VCP spies to take over.

The question is, can you pull it off?

Last edited:
China eyes high-level talents to boost innovation
December 1, 2015

China is eying high-level talents to accelerate its national strategy of mass entrepreneurship and innovation.

In a meeting with representatives of Chinese postdoctoral researchers on Monday, Premier Li Keqiang encouraged them to concentrate on innovative studies to make technological breakthroughs and focus on market demand to actively transform research achievements into productivity.

Li said Chinese researchers should also strengthen international exchanges and cooperation and participate in global competition.

His words came in as China celebrated the 30th anniversary of its postdoctoral system, which has covered all disciplines and major fields of economic and social development.

"Postdoctoral researchers have made their own contribution in economic and social development, scientific research and industrial upgrade," Li said.

He urged more efforts to build a better postdoctoral system that values talents and facilitates innovation.

Could Kenya,China build a V1 flying bomb in 1948 like VN ?? No, you could not.

So why VN could ?? Bcs we got V1 tech transfer from Nazi.

No body wanna transfer high tech to CN, so you guys must have some outdated R&D while VN can convince pple to transfer high tech to us.

Thats the different bween VN-CN. CN in the level of Kenya while VN is in a differet league.
You must have gotten high riding those motorbikes on the streets of Vietnam, right?

No body wanna transfer high tech to CN? Really? The German did. You know what is "The Shanghai Maglev Train"? You know why? Because the Germans and Chinese are smarter than Viet gooks. And plus, everyone loves Chinese money.

China eyes high-level talents to boost innovation
December 1, 2015

China is eying high-level talents to accelerate its national strategy of mass entrepreneurship and innovation.

In a meeting with representatives of Chinese postdoctoral researchers on Monday, Premier Li Keqiang encouraged them to concentrate on innovative studies to make technological breakthroughs and focus on market demand to actively transform research achievements into productivity.

Li said Chinese researchers should also strengthen international exchanges and cooperation and participate in global competition.

His words came in as China celebrated the 30th anniversary of its postdoctoral system, which has covered all disciplines and major fields of economic and social development.

"Postdoctoral researchers have made their own contribution in economic and social development, scientific research and industrial upgrade," Li said.

He urged more efforts to build a better postdoctoral system that values talents and facilitates innovation.
Nearly all professors in my college have been broad for researches.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom