What's new

NATO + US + Isreal + India VS Pakistan - A New Formula for Destruction in the Making

Status
Not open for further replies.

superbikez

BANNED
Reaction score
NATO/US + Isreal + India VS Pakistan - A New Formula for Destruction in the Making

It is a FACT that this will happen soon. I wonder what Pakistan will do if this happens. It is highly advised to the authorities not to keep the Pakistani nation in the dark and to reveal all facts about the future predictions.

-

NATO/US + Isreal + India VS Pakistan - A New Formula for Destruction in the Making

It is a FACT that this will happen soon. I wonder what Pakistan will do if this happens. It is highly advised to the authorities not to keep the Pakistani nation in the dark and to reveal all facts about the future predictions.

-

Dude seriously get yourself some life. The whole world against Pakistan.......give me a break.:disagree:
Even Israel wont come to the front openly against Pakistan, they may however help them covertly but then again arent we doing the same against them when it comes to Palestine.

Dude seriously get yourself some life. The whole world against Pakistan.......give me a break.:disagree:
Even Israel wont come to the front openly against Pakistan, they may however help them covertly but then again arent we doing the same against them when it comes to Palestine.

I dont think US & NATO would not like to harm Pakistan but for Israel and India @superbikez's judgement is right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom