What's new

NATO to use Russian rifles

You guys got hosed, really

First the OPs article are without reference. and I cannot find any article in any circulation on the title, suggested that is either a fake article or simply untrustworthy article.

Secondly, Vepr is an "UKRAINE" weapon, not "RUSSIAN", vepr is made in Ukraine in 2003, last I check, Ukraine is applying to join NATO.

Thirdly, there are still quite a quantity of ex-soviet bloc country, now NATO (Poland, Latvia, Romania, Hungary) using soviet or Russian weapon that left behind, I don't see any problem with that.

Polish Beryl is used by Poland a Nato Country. (Not Russian but based off of a Russian Design)

800px-Beryl_wz96.jpg

Polish Beryl is used by Poland a Nato Country. (Not Russian but based off of a Russian Design)

800px-Beryl_wz96.jpg

even ex-soviet made weapon like PK, SKS and SVD is still a favorite for some ex-Eastern Bloc NATO country

PKM_machine_gun.jpg

Not sure what you mean by rival, but unless those manufactures make firearms that shoot lasers or have bullets that can magically turn, it's safe to say they can match them.

I would also take a Vintorez with built in suppressor, superb accuracy, reliability and a superior penetration not to mention breakdown suitcase capability and a far lighter weight over the G36.

Remind me what is special about the G-36?

lol okay..

NATO has it's own specification for standard issue weapons and wouldn't induct Russian weaponry for official designation.

Back
Top Bottom