What's new

NATO official: Bin Laden, deputy hiding in northwest Pakistan

These are all politically created and overhyped villians that only serve the agendas of their masters.

Does any one remember the case of Zarqawi of Iraq? When he completed his assigned tasks, his western masters, the infamous Americans, rewarded him with F-16 strikes. Mission accomplished.

osama7eleven.gif

Can't they take a brief search of White House.

Osama%20Obama.jpg

Osama, Zawahiri, Mullah Omar not in Pakistan: Malik

KARACHI, Oct 18 (APP): Federal Interior Minister Rehman Malik has denied presence of top leadership of Al-Qaeda in Pakistan.

“I categorically deny the presence of Osama bin Laden, his deputy Aiman al-Zawahiri and even Mullah Omar in any part of Pakistan,” he said while addressing a press conference here on Monday.

"Bin Laden... and all other terrorists are anti-Islam and anti-Pakistan and hired assassins. If we have any information we will take action against them," he said.

He said that the government has already assured its full cooperation to share information with the world community in this regard.

کیا فرض ہے کہ سب کو ملے ایک سا جواب
آو کرین ہم بھی سیر کوہ طور کی​

@topic
There is no sanction against imagining things

Idiot Western officials!

If Bin laden is in Pakistan,why don't they catch him up?

P.S:Why the heck aren't they providing proofs?

I am on Pakistan's side this time,NATO is just blasting off by its whims..no credibility..

:cheers:

By ranting against US and CNN won't serve any purpose. try to understand the implications of these kind of news. how will these articles will damage the image of pakistan and especially pakistanis who are living abroad?? what about FDI? who gonna invest in pakistan after these news?? how these news affect the decision of US congress regarding pakistan?? what about the tourism industry in pakistan?? CNN is considered one of the best in the world. these questions cannot be put in recycle bin without analyzing its implication in the LONG RUN. ultimately looser will be the pakistan. have ur pick.

"There is a growing sense that many insurgent leaders may be willing to accept conditions such as renouncing al Qaeda because they want to come back to Afghanistan.
But, the official cautioned, hard core Taliban groups such as the Quetta Shura run by Mullah Omar, the Haqqanis, the HiG (Hezb-e-Islami Gulbuddin) and the Pakistani Taliban still could potentially muster as many as 30,000 fighters.
"
A very strange assertion I must say, if we count out all the groups and militants as quoted above the only people left in Afghanistan are the Northern Alliance and a handful of Pushtoons!!!! So it means that the majority of insurgent leaders are then from Tajiks, Turkmen, Uzbeks and Hazaras,,,coz to my knowledge Northern Alliance is composed of these ethnic groups. Well done CNN before u report something atleast get to know some ground realities and demography of the area u r reporting about!!!!

What is the point in alerting Zawahri and what is this way of communicating via media?
Such behavior hints that approach is to spread propaganda and build a baseless opinion of world.

Why does Pakistan not communicate back through same channel.
I trust Pakistan also have much to say.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom