What's new

Nato lifting security checkpoints to allow a flood of militants into Bajaur?

Where are you coming up with the crap that 40% of non-lethal supplies pass over Pakistan? It was 80% just a couple of weeks ago. Any souirce?

This question is now asked too many times. I read this all over the news when you blocked it.
Pakistan is a key supply route for fuel, military vehicles, spare parts, clothing and other non-lethal supplies for foreign troops in landlocked Afghanistan -- although NATO has reduced its reliance on the country by using Central Asian routes to the north. NATO now ships about 40 percent of its non-lethal supplies through Pakistan, down from 80 percent at its peak.

Here is the link
Pakistan Reopens Afghan Border Crossing NATO Uses - FoxNews.com

and this

Pakistan reopens Afghan border crossing NATO uses - World news - South and Central Asia - Afghanistan - msnbc.com

and this

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=10679917
you can find more if you google
"40 percent of its non-lethal supplies through Pakistan"

It's a stupid claim to begin with. If it changed to 40% from 80% then no doubt we'd have already heard from bhartis over and over agian.

Read my post above and tell me if it still looks stupid? ;)

Pakistan had registered a formal protest against the setting up of the security check posts so close to the border.

So the US leaves the bases that Pakistan protested about in the first place and some how its the US fault. Seems no mater what the US does some one turns it arround and claims its an attack on Pakistan.

It happened because US/NATO invaders are here for the last 9 Years.

Thats exactly my point. They have been here afor last 9 years because Pakistan has been playing the double game of being an ally in the WOT and at the same time secretly helping the Afghan taliban.. And see where this strategy has landed you

So the US leaves the bases that Pakistan protested about in the first place and some how its the US fault. Seems no mater what the US does some one turns it arround and claims its an attack on Pakistan.

This was before they were chased into Pakistan and caused problems for us.

Now it's all changed, they ask us to do more and then they open the gates to militants to and from Afghanistan, also they are having talks with the Taliban, at the same time they criticize us and tell us we are not doing enough and if we try to make a peace deal with the Taliban it raises concerns.

Hypocrisy at it's best :usflag:

That is an Idiotic assumption by US/NATO. We are fighting those who turned their guns at us due to our alliance with US and due to our operations against these Taliban for the sake of US/NATO. So this US ploy to push Taliban into Pakistan for terrorism can pretty well be rebounded against US itself.

We have NO issue with these Taliban in the first place if US is excluded

There are no these and those Taliban. Its one and the same thing. Wasnt there a news article somewhere in the forum that AT and TTP are now collaborating.. Cancerous cells are all bad. You can not discriminate between them.. If you do, you are inviting amputation..

Read my post above and tell me if it still looks stupid? ;)

I am disappointed, Indians didn't inform me about this one before. :argh:

But anyway, it was quoted 80% just a week or two ago. Unless something substantial has happened - and nothing such has been reported -, I don't see how it goes to 40% in a week. Maybe they're talking about the time WHILE the blockade was in place?

This question is now asked too many times. I read this all over the news when you blocked it.

Here is the link
Pakistan Reopens Afghan Border Crossing NATO Uses - FoxNews.com

and this

Pakistan reopens Afghan border crossing NATO uses - World news - South and Central Asia - Afghanistan - msnbc.com

and this

Breakthrough over Pakistan border blockade - World - NZ Herald News
you can find more if you google
"40 percent of its non-lethal supplies through Pakistan"

ever wondered that maybe, just maybe that this supply of 40% was temporary; until Pakistan re-opens supplies.

If we are so useless to them or if their supply route through Pak is useless, then why did they beg us to re-open it?

ever wondered that maybe, just maybe that this supply of 40% was temporary; until Pakistan re-opens supplies.

If we are so useless to them or if their supply route through Pak is useless, then why did they beg us to re-open it?

A cheaper route for 40% supplies is still lot of money.

The attack in Pakistan will be different from Afghanistan and Iraq.
1) First they will not attack to conqure so very limited attack will happen.
2) While people in their country were not convinced about WMD in Iraq and hence difference of opinion, in case of Pakistan every one believes that terrorism is being sheltered their. So people will support it.
3) Limited attack need less resource and money. It is very little Pakistan can do in response.
I think US already made enough fool of itself infront of people by Iraq WMD episode. Now if they start WMDs going in wrong hand song no one is going to listen to it. Did you hear any recent news about WMDs security problem? Because they know its not working.

2ndly your friend said they gonna block our supplies and here you say they are going to 'Limited attack' which dont need large resources. So a limited attack will be defended with limited resources used. mean the supplies they are blocking wont effect our defence that much. whats the big fuss.

Dont forget one more thing. In case of war Pakistan will change its side with taliban and just imagine without Pakistan help taliban are doing this much damage, after we start supporting them what it will result in......

Anyway.....to help you sleep well...Yes NATO will attack us and we'll be doomed and OMG whats gonna happen next.....I gotta go ...I am gonna find some place to hide....NATO is coming to attack us....i dont know why are they attacking us....ohh i remember the indians said so :lol: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom