What's new

Featured NATO is trying to replace ‘ancient’ AWACS aircraft

first Russians are not communist now , secondly only capulcu sürüsü like you licks communists

btw I never attacked any Turkish member or president of Turkiye with Russians or Chinese together
traitor communist capulcu sürüsü

I told a Chinese person that you can send a sample of President Erdoğan's good actions to our country through a private message. Why are you mad, Mr. Çomar? Have your Russian Comunist veins skyrocketed?

I told a Chinese person that you can send a sample of President Erdoğan's good actions to our country through a private message. Why are you mad, Mr. Çomar? Have your Russian Comunist veins skyrocketed?

because of you are lying ..... anti-Erdogan ruh hastası Mr.Capulcu

Bro don't engage to troll like @MMM-E i have experience with him, He is always talking about, Turkey has best/ Sophisticated Army/Navy/ Air Force among NATO countries

another liar TROLL

The US has best/ Sophisticated Army/Navy/ Air Force among NATO countries ...... You liar TROLL

Chinese TROLL team as always in my every post

you are just incredible,your presence only brings shame to your country,be a reasonable man first.

ignorant TROLL go and educate yourself for military and politic knowledge first
your Chinese TROLL team is in PDF to attack Turkiye and president of Turkiye everywhere

ignorant TROLL go and educate yourself for military and politic knowledge first
your Chinese TROLL team is in PDF to attack Turkiye and president of Turkiye everywhere
easy...i think ppl are just making fun of you, nothing to do with your country or president.

easy...i think ppl are just making fun of you, nothing to do with your country or president.

all anti-Erdogan guys and their communist chinese friends attack me in every thread ... that doesnt matter you can not ban me anymore and I will always show your real face and lies

all anti-Erdogan guys and their communist chinese friends attack me in every thread ... that doesnt matter you can not ban me anymore and I will always show your real face and lies
how old are you?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom