What's new

NATO Forces Kill 13 Pak FC's out of a total of 27!

AgNoStiC MuSliM

ADVISORS
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Major among 13 officials die in Afghan forces attack in Mohmand Agency

Updated at: 0845 PST, Wednesday, June 11, 2008
PESHAWAR: Thirteen security officials including a major have been killed in Afghan security forces attack in border area of Mohmand Agency.

According to sources, Afghan forces attacked Chopara check post near Afghan border in Mohmand Agency late Tuesday night killing 13 security officials including Major Akbar. The bodies have been shifted to Peshawar through helicopter.
Major among 13 officials die in Afghan forces attack in Mohmand Agency

What the hell?

I am skeptical as to the actual cause.

There was also this report yesterday.

US drone fires missile in Pakistani area

PESHAWAR, June 10: A pilotless US drone was suspected to have fired a missile into a Pakistani area on the Afghan border on Tuesday, but there was no word on the target or casualties, a government official said.

The missile is believed to have been fired into the Mohmand tribal area where this year, US-controlled Predator aircraft have struck at least four sites allegedly used by Al Qaeda operatives, killing dozens of people.

“There was an attack by a spy plane close to the Afghan border, but we don’t have information about casualties or damage,” said the government official based in the region. He declined to be identified. A Pakistani military spokesman said there had been a clash in the area but on the Afghan side of the border.—Reuters

US drone fires missile in Pakistani area -DAWN - Top Stories; June 11, 2008

Were these SF's killed by the US drone and the GoP is covering up by blaming the Afghans?

The location of the attacks n both reports is also the same.

Our soldiers have been killed. This is enough. I think we must send a strong warning that if such incidents happen again they will result in an automatic declaration of war.

this was a ISAF operation with air-support and the under equipped FC soldiers got killed. you are going to see more of these incidents as the US/Nato puts pressure on pakistan to re-start the WoT in the FATA by the PA. unfortunately nothing will happen as we will accept this incident as a operation gone wrong. the FC were mistaken for taliban.

the FC were mistaken for taliban.

Any other explanation would indicate a deliberate attack on Pakistani forces - yet I also believe that all such posts are marked and known to each side, so how was a mistake made?

"Our Soldiers have been killed. this enough"

Wrong, it is not enough - nothing is going to move this government to do what is right. Today, mercenaries kill our soldiers, we praise the mercenaries as "Muslims", our ulema declare them clean and good, our media sing their praises, our government gives our tax money to their leader to spend as he sees fit.

So chill, you are just a viewer, you must sit and suffer this drama, you after all compare yourself to an Afghan and an Indian, that is as high as your ambition rises, so relax, blood will cleanse what passes for society in Pakistan.

Or maybe, you don't have to be a passive viewer, seeing the death throes of a beloved, as the talons of vultures tear her to bits and pieces, maybe -well I suppose it's up to you, maybe, it's time to **** or get off the pot, maybe.

Ten Pakistani soldiers killed on Afghan border
PESHAWAR, June 11 (Reuters/AFP): At least 10 Pakistani soldiers were killed on the Pakistani side of the Afghan border as forces in Afghanistan battled militants infiltrating into Afghanistan, a security official said Wednesday. The soldiers were killed at a border post in Mohmand tribal region late Tuesday. “The militants launched a cross-border attack into Afghanistan. At least 10 of our soldiers were killed in a counter-offensive by forces in Afghanistan,” said a senior security official who declined to be identified. A government official said late on Tuesday a pilotless U.S. drone was suspected to have fired a missile into the area. AFP ADDS: Pakistani officials said, “Overnight some shells landed in the Pakistani area and hit paramilitary positions. We have reports of casualties on our side because of firing from across the border,” a local official told AFP. “It's very remote and mountainous terrain and we are checking the number of casualties,” the official said, adding the incident happened in Soran Dara area, bordering the Afghan province of Nangarhar. Pakistani and Afghan military spokesmen were not immediately available for comment. (First Posted @ 09:50 PST, Updated @ 10:20 PST)

this was a ISAF operation with air-support and the under equipped FC soldiers got killed. you are going to see more of these incidents as the US/Nato puts pressure on pakistan to re-start the WoT in the FATA by the PA. unfortunately nothing will happen as we will accept this incident as a operation gone wrong. the FC were mistaken for taliban.

I concur. A gutless excuse will be made about the Pakistan, ISAF and Afghan military officers meeting to sort this out in order to avoid such incidents. Next month same **** will be repeated all over. :tsk:

the PLOT. If our soldiers kill even to defend themselves they end up killing Muslims ( whether you like it or not they are also Muslims by birth). And if they kill our Soldiers they also kill Muslims. so the PLOT is extraordinary brilliant. We are being used by unseen forces to kill ourselves. We are in a state of war with our own people.

You cannot justify any thing.
If they wont know what is right and wrong they would do what they would like to do.
In past 60 years Pakistan has failed in providing Education to the masses. and let me tell you these guy have been fighting for centuries against enemies. now they thing PA is enemy because it is stoping them from JIHAD againts USA. You have to enlighten them. and its not this region that is having problem with the center. People in balochistan are against center as well as people in sindh. they raise weopon agains PA. reason? simple : they dont believe in Pakistan. they must be given knowledge. they msut be told that it is Pakistan because of which they have survived yet. but who is going to do that? no one. Alll we care is to eliminate the BARBARIANS.

Enough is enough!

Now the matter must be decided with the US occupiers. I am an advocate of merging afghan pushtun areas with Pakistan its time to do it now.

I think in case of any such attack in future we can declare a war and must control the afghan areas ourselves so that we can also deal with insurgency problems created from Afghanistan.:pakistan:

Enough is enough!

Now the matter must be decided with the US occupiers. I am an advocate of merging afghan pushtun areas with Pakistan its time to do it now.

I think in case of any such attack in future we can declare a war and must control the afghan areas ourselves so that we can also deal with insurgency problems created from Afghanistan.:pakistan:

SN - u think nato forces will sit idle if we take such a action!

First you have convince the Pakistani media that there are moreimportant things than politicians and politics of the extreme left - and then you have to convince them that American Afghanistan is a enemy of Pakistan.

None of these things are going to happen - just relax and take it like you have taken all the other abuse meted out by the tajik and Pashtun of Afghanistan - there is a reason they do not respect Pakistan, it not worthy of respect.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom