What's new

Nato countries contacting imran khan for opening the supply route

truthlover

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
pak-gif2.gif

jhoota hai tera wada.... wada tera wada , wada tera wada ..... waday pe tere mara gaya , IK mai seedha saadha .. wada tera wada

Now America Need Iran .....This is another IR event.......:coffee:

What will they say? they will find another idiotic excuse. These are status quo parties. As soon as they see white skin, their pants get wet.

They make commitment they never go back........

And just a few days ago, everyone was shouting that nothing will happen by blocking nato supplies. I wonder what those pandits have to say now?
Those smelly pandits are currently taking a bath in a ganga river and desperately praying for their brothers in Afghanistan )

Erdogan's going to Pakistan this month, no wonder that that'd be in his agenda

Well it,s shameful our Turkish brothers joined NATO.But most of my turkish friends don,t like turkey being part of NATO.Again it,s dirty american policies

i see. But i don't think so. Today we have a self-independent military (%55 local products). NATO made to make this self-indepent military not to be like the Made in China products. Ex: since this week, every single Center Fuselage, Panoramic Cockpit View, Landing Gears of F-35 jets of allied nations are Turkish Made Products. Articles 5 and 4 gives us a reliement. But of course that doesn't mean that I do "fully" support them, especially in cases such as the NATO Attack on Pakistani Posts

The federal government is complacent in drone strikes, US is not to be blamed alone. NATO can be pressurized to a certain point but not beyond. Imran Khan made a point by standing firm but only if this nation could see.

Erdogan's going to Pakistan this month, no wonder that that'd be in his agenda

I hope this does not bring us at odds with Turkey after all Pakistan highly values its relationship with Turkey.

@Neptune bro i might be off topic but just for my knowledge ... what benefits Turkey gets by being part of NATO now that USSR threat is over ? I will appreciate ur reply ... thanks

Those smelly pandits are currently taking a bath in a ganga river and desperately praying for their brothers in Afghanistan )

bhaiyaa ee sab tho theek hai...par nato pakistan imran khan main bharat kaha se aa gaya

On topic..its kind of a pathetic joke...nato talking with i k...isnt that an insult to your soverignity...an external power talking to a regional ministry...bhai pakistan main kuch bhi chalta hai

America is NATO. Rest of NATO Members are Sheep as they have no Power. If America tells Nato members to Jump, the only response from NATO members is " How high you want us to jump, our LORD ".

NATO is just a fig leaf of American imperialism. NATO alone cant do anything without America's blessings. So hurting NATO is hurting America. and hurt them more as they are killing our people all the time through drone strikes.

Back
Top Bottom