What's new

Nato countries contacting imran khan for opening the supply route

PTI frogs in a deep deep well?
yes every NATO countries head already, have orderd his new cloths to, be fully prepared for a meeting of IK the lord of foolish?
they all going to bow , to his feet & will tell america sorry , papa stop the drones ?
what kind of foolish heavns you, guys are living in now?
they are trying diplomaticly, if foolish IK not ready to listen , he will get his lessons other way around, at least no more, money for projects in KPK & donations for SKMH from those countries forget it?
even IK cant get a visa to see, his divorced grilfriend & kids?
just wait, they are trying in the sweetest way posible , after that they will tell foolish IK bye bye, tea time is over?

bhaiyaa ee sab tho theek hai...par nato pakistan imran khan main bharat kaha se aa gaya

On topic..its kind of a pathetic joke...nato talking with i k...isnt that an insult to your soverignity...an external power talking to a regional ministry...bhai pakistan main kuch bhi chalta hai
Actually these days bhartis are cracking jokes on this NATO blockade issue that,s why i dragged them in .Now you too are trying to make jokes.The point is a huge organisation of several countries contacting and begging a regional government ) It,s shame for them and bhartis like you who can,t achieve their wet dreams in Afghanistan.

i see. But i don't think so. Today we have a self-independent military (%55 local products). NATO made to make this self-indepent military not to be like the Made in China products. Ex: since this week, every single Center Fuselage, Panoramic Cockpit View, Landing Gears of F-35 jets of allied nations are Turkish Made Products. Articles 5 and 4 gives us a reliement. But of course that doesn't mean that I do "fully" support them, especially in cases such as the NATO Attack on Pakistani Posts
Well those old made in china military products are no longer those old Chinese military products with less reliability .China has rapidly developed their military might and technology and it,s aimed at countering america in future.And how big and huge your military industrial complex is as compared to china ?Where is your advanced space program like china?
So i don,t mean to offend my turkish brother but relying by sucking uncle sam,s cock isn,t called being independent and it will have bad consequences in the long run.Look at us we did the same mistake and now we are paying for it .I am in huge favour of putting america aside and building a new asian block with china,russia,pakistan and central asian states.

Actually these days bhartis are cracking jokes on this NATO blockade issue that,s why i dragged them in .Now you too are trying to make jokes.The point is a huge organisation of several countries contacting and begging a regional government ) It,s shame for them and bhartis like you who can,t achieve their wet dreams in Afghanistan.

Man get your head out of your own arse....a request is not == begging,what i k is doing is actually degrading your nation further...its proving that in pakistan a regional leader could effect foreign policy, and whats the point may i ask, many other routes to afghanistan from pakistan still are open, the drone strikes will not be halted due to these strikes....the one thing that it achieves is populist opinion of I K , deterioration of ties b/w pak-afghan, pak-U.S and some sort of twisted perverted high to nincompoops like you.

Back
Top Bottom