What's new

NATO Containers and Cargo News related Pakistan

Rank

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Australia
We have heard many news now adays regarding NATO Containers stollen and another information expose today related secretly NATO Cargo planes landed @ Karachi Airport and exit without information higher authorities. Air Intel claimed that the landing and exit of these aircrafts never mentioned in the attendance list of the airport.

Post formations regarding such news in this thread.

PS: I've also heard from my source in 2010 regarding NATO Cargo planes landed at Karachi airport in the night and exit before sun-rise especially in Musharaf time. No one allowed to go near that planes. One of my relative who was working in some private airline that time stationed in Karachi told me that once he was on the duty around 2:00 - 3:00 AM and one of US CARGO plane standing end of the runway from few hours. There was some issue regarding weight lifting and technical issues. At that time no one was there to look after. He has got some calls from the crew but he has no authority to do anything nor allowed to go near that plane. He said after few hours some of Army Brig. came to the airport and the issue was solved.

According to him these aircraft's landing on Karachi airport randomly without informing Airport higher authorities. They have got private approval. We don't allowed to go near those planes. He also mentioned that sometimes ANTONOV arrived at karachi (lifting heavy NATO Cargo) and before sun-rise left for Afghanistan.

So the today news regarding Air Intel report to CJ that the unidentified NATO Planes landed at Karachi airport in the night randomly and exit before sun-rise from last 10 years and there is NO RECORD/ATTENDANCE of these aircrafts in the report. That report is completely TRUE.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom