What's new

NATO attack was launched to rescue TTP militants

Ah are we forgetting Sherry Rehman is also voiced to be pro-establishment by many ?

Remember she was the member of JI and her recent paper ( Pakistan, the United States and the End Game in Afghanistan: Perceptions of Pakistan's Foreign Policy Elite) was pretty much seen as scripted by the Establishment. ?

Hahaha..... Sherry is establishment tool... You must be kidding... She might be anything but not a tool of establishment.... But as i said before you have a mindset made by your media that everything in Pakistan from terrorism to Parliment election are done by ARMY / ISI .... cant help you there...

the turth could be actually on the opposite side..

according to nato officials , they were angaged against the Haqqani group on ground when firing from the pakistan troops comes out on them...
why did pakistan troops fire on nato...

and who going to belive that nato air power came on the request of TTP militents..
my point is the TTP could have called the pakistan side for support...

the turth could be actually on the opposite side..

according to nato officials , they were angaged against the Haqqani group on ground when firing from the pakistan troops comes out on them...
why did pakistan troops fire on nato...

Because they were Inside Pakistan... And the post there is to stop movement between the borders... And they have orders to fire on anymovement on the border..... But as said by ISPR Pakistan didn't open any fire.... Thats why no NATO casuality on ground..... It was a deliberate attack by NATO

and who going to belive that nato air power came on the request of TTP militents..
my point is the TTP could have called the pakistan side for support...

You dont have a point at all.....

Back
Top Bottom