What's new

National Wills--Fictional warfare between India and Pakistan

To those Indian friends:
Most of those mistakes you mention were due to my translation problems. As the original text were written in Chinese and all the terms were totally different from what they are in English. Not to mention entirely different grammar and so. As to the names of the characters. I doubt the author (he is not much a professorial writer) would have sufficient knowledge of the cultural and religious backgrounds behind the Hindi naming system. Plus my poor translation...
as for the other problems that you might have not mentioned, again, the author is not a professional writer, there will be loopholes in the story. And I apologize for that

to all the Indian members;

Yar agar pasand nahi hai tau ap loog khud likh lo, and post it here :) take it easy mates! It says it is all FICTION.

to all the Indian members;

Yar agar pasand nahi hai tau ap loog khud likh lo, and post it here take it easy mates! It says it is all FICTION.
Ya that is ok on that part, atleast the thread starter should have thought before posting that in which language the foul words translated so acurately? Funny though....

Ya that is ok on that part, atleast the thread starter should have thought before posting that in which language the foul words translated so acurately? Funny though....

But at least he issued a disclaimer that his English is not very good and said sorry in advance.

Abay bhartiyo agr story nahi pasand to apna mun band kr lo or humein to parhnay do? :lol: Oh wait,bhai ye to internet hai...yahan to sub hi sher hoty hain..:rofl:

To those Indian friends:
Most of those mistakes you mention were due to my translation problems. As the original text were written in Chinese and all the terms were totally different from what they are in English. Not to mention entirely different grammar and so. As to the names of the characters. I doubt the author (he is not much a professorial writer) would have sufficient knowledge of the cultural and religious backgrounds behind the Hindi naming system. Plus my poor translation...
as for the other problems that you might have not mentioned, again, the author is not a professional writer, there will be loopholes in the story. And I apologize for that

When are u posting the other part of this story?

well all those indian boys here crying about this story please go read BR stories in which indian technology somehow becomes alien technology and paksitan and china surprise attack india and yet india destroys both sides and BEING A GANDHI NATION then let's both of them live and rule themselves however, they have to be contained within their borders and no fly zones exist!

well all those indian boys here crying about this story please go read BR stories in which indian technology somehow becomes alien technology and paksitan and china surprise attack india and yet india destroys both sides and BEING A GANDHI NATION then let's both of them live and rule themselves however, they have to be contained within their borders and no fly zones exist!

So you mean two wrongs make it right????

it it Border/Gadar/LOC - The Chinese version

Respect guys kuch to chineej gadar ki respect karo

Guys, this is a work of fiction. The OP has already stated that clearly. Even though I doubt the OP's motives in posting this particular novel as in all likelihood, our adversaries will be the eventual victors in this fictional conflict while our armed forces end up getting slammed, but at the same time I recognise the right of the author to write whatever he feels like and that of the OP to post whatever he feels like. No point going to war over a piece of fiction.

oh yar aap logo nay aik mirage gira diya na ab ye to bollywood ki movie nahi hai aur na hee sani daval is kay pilot hai jo aik SU 30 par saray paf ko naist o nabood kar dega::P

Bhai jaan- please post the part 2- i want to see Lt. Goel along with its SU30 shot down by still unknown Pakistani that appear to be in JF-17-

So you mean two wrongs make it right????

Hello Raj havent seen you for a while here. You are right two wrongs does not make it right...... but its just a fictional story, you i both agree with this part......whats the point in getting all worked up.
By the way we lost a mirage already ;)

Back
Top Bottom