What's new

National Shooter becomes victim of love jihad.

Juggernautjatt

Reaction score
Country
India
National shooter tortured, kept in captivity by husband for not converting.

Ranchi: In a shocking incident, national shooter Tara Sahdev has alleged that her husband assaulted her several times after she refused to convert.

Sahdev alleged that her husband Rakibul Hasab kept her in forced captivity for one month during which she was starved and tortured, brutally assaulted and allegedly bitten by dogs. "He punished me because I didn't covert. There was no contact with anyone, I wasn't allowed to meet anyone. He didn't even let me eat," said the athlete.

Her ordeal ended when she approached the State's National Commission for Women. She has also accused her husband of marrying her by concealing his true identity.
Police have filed an FIR and investigation is on. "She has filed an FIR with the police. Her husband used to beat her. We are investigating the matter. Whatever needs to be done will be done," said Deepak Kumar Ambastha, police official.

National shooter tortured, kept in captivity by husband for not converting - IBNLive

Shooter Tara Sahdev allegedly forced by her husband for conversion of religion -

National shooter tortured, kept in captivity by husband for not converting.

Ranchi: In a shocking incident, national shooter Tara Sahdev has alleged that her husband assaulted her several times after she refused to convert.

Sahdev alleged that her husband Rakibul Hasab kept her in forced captivity for one month during which she was starved and tortured, brutally assaulted and allegedly bitten by dogs. "He punished me because I didn't covert. There was no contact with anyone, I wasn't allowed to meet anyone. He didn't even let me eat," said the athlete.

Her ordeal ended when she approached the State's National Commission for Women. She has also accused her husband of marrying her by concealing his true identity.
Police have filed an FIR and investigation is on. "She has filed an FIR with the police. Her husband used to beat her. We are investigating the matter. Whatever needs to be done will be done," said Deepak Kumar Ambastha, police official.

National shooter tortured, kept in captivity by husband for not converting - IBNLive

Shooter Tara Sahdev allegedly forced by her husband for conversion of religion -

What religion husband was forcing to convert?

He concealed his identity?

So I guess she used to shut her eyes when he dropped his pants? :woot:

Also why force her now, after all this time?

The guy is either a total moron and wife beater, or the wife is stretching things a little

image.jpg

looks like a case of domestic dispute... the husband should cut losses and run.. :lol:
Yeah right, Always Muslim is the victim.

He concealed his identity?

So I guess she used to shut her eyes when he dropped his pants? :woot:

Also why force her now, after all this time?

The guy is either a total moron and wife beater, or the wife is stretching things a little
Circumcision can also be done in medical conditions not exactly religious so where is the dropping pants coming into context?
He assumed a hindu name and married her, he was getting Iftar invites on his muslim names, that is when she came to know he was a muslim and he started tormenting her to convert to islam.

Yeah right, Always Muslim is the victim.

Circumcision can also be done in medical conditions not exactly religious so where is the dropping pants coming into context?
He assumed a hindu name and married her, he was getting Iftar invites on his muslim names, that is when she came to know he was a muslim and he started tormenting her to convert to islam.

True circumcision can be for medical reasons, but I thought she might have asked.. Then again maybe he lied about that as well. What about contact with his family, did he tell them to pretend to be Hindu as well?

To many questions in this case. Anyway, he is still as scumbag.

True circumcision can be for medical reasons, but I thought she might have asked.. Then again maybe he lied about that as well. What about contact with his family, did he tell them to pretend to be Hindu as well?

To many questions in this case. Anyway, he is still as scumbag.
Read the news properly,he acted as hindu and on the wedding night itself he invited 20-25 jamatis to convert her into islam,that is how she came to know him as muslim.
Yeah even their family acted Hindu, otherwise how can they attend a hindu marriage posing as muslim parents?
She mentioned forced consumation by that guy when she came to know about his deceit.

Read the news properly,he acted as hindu and on the wedding night itself he invited 20-25 jamatis to convert her into islam,that is how she came to know him as muslim.
Yeah even their family acted Hindu, otherwise how can they attend a hindu marriage posing as muslim parents?
She mentioned forced consumation by that guy when she came to know about his deceit.

I have read your news links and they didn't talk about family, just some Jammatis who beat her up.

Anyway I hope she gets justice. Disgraceful act.

I have read your news links and they didn't talk about family, just some Jammatis who beat her up.

Anyway I hope she gets justice. Disgraceful act.
It was shown in news on TV.No hindu marriage is complete without the boys parents and family present there are certain rituals which involve the boys parents and family,Unless the boy is a orphan,even for a orphan there has to be a representative in marriage.

Back
Top Bottom