What's new

NAT GEO SPECIALS -AFGHAN STAR

SiegHeil

Reaction score
The inspiring and brilliant film follows a number of hopefuls as they compete to become afghanistans pop idol.
Tested positive for typhoid yesterday had all day to spare was in a good mood and then i saw this:hang2: a girls was in danger because she danced and removed her scarf while singing on national television.
man i hate extremists.

Last edited:

WATCH 2.29 -A WOMEN SHOULD NOT BE AS LIBERAL AS SETARA:what:

Last edited by a moderator:
This programme is regularly held every year by the famous Tolo TV.

I also saw this few months backs nd was very sad for the girls.

Hope they will be free from those fundamentalists one day.

what has been done to her? detained?punished?

i couldnt watch the video.

She wasnt even dancing just moving around the stage while singing.what makes me sad is that even the other female contestent was against her as dancing (women) was aganst islamic(sharia) law:cry:.
people from her town felt ashamed and wanted her killed.i felt like crying when i saw those teenage girls watching afghan idol on tv there eyes were full of dreams they can never pursue just becoz of being born in such a shity place.

Every time i see a women i see suppression and it disgusts me:sick:.

Mod edit: Illogical statement removed

i looked at some of those comments by the common people, it looked like a show off in front of the camera to get attention rather than any real concern about the singing girl. there are alot of lady singers in afghanistan. but we should never deny the problems in afghanistan that women are facing.

i looked at some of those comments by the common people, it looked like a show off in front of the camera to get attention rather than any real concern about the singing girl. there are alot of lady singers in afghanistan. but we should never deny the problems in afghanistan that women are facing.

Ahmad :wave: brother not just afghanistan india pakistan are just as shity for women .well i need some :lazy: :lazy: ill catch up with u later.

Ahmad :wave: brother not just afghanistan india pakistan are just as shity for women .well i need some :lazy: :lazy: ill catch up with u later.

you might be right, but you cant compare afghanistan with pakistan or india. afghanitan is in a really horrible posion when it come to women.

while europe is getting more open-minded and tolerant on nudity and women are fighting for being topfree in america here we are :hitwall:.
Every time i see a women i see suppression and it disgusts me:sick:.

So you want our women to be TOPFREE and NUDE, is that a tolerant and good thing according to you?

In Islam that's called immoral and indecent! No wonder why the west is in a moral decline due to their "tolerance" for such immoral things (though they can't tolerate a Muslim woman wearing a Hijab)!

First of all, we are neither Europe nor America, in Islam women are not allowed to be TOPFREE nor NUDE in public and that means Television as well!

Now don't label me as a Taliban sympathizer because i don't agree with their sick ideology either but that doesn't mean we should allow women to be TOPFREE and NUDE!

So you want our women to be TOPFREE and NUDE, is that a tolerant and good thing according to you?

In Islam that's called immoral and indecent! No wonder why the west is in a moral decline!

First of all, we are neither Europe nor America, in Islam women are not allowed to be TOPFREE nor NUDE in public and that means Television as well!

Now don't label me as a Taliban sympathizer because i don't agree with their sick ideology either but that doesn't mean we should allow women to be TOPFREE and NUDE!

bro, if we dont want them naked, at least we should forcefully and with loud voice denouce those guys who support killing the women if they sing or do any other activitiy, once we men put ourselves in a straight line, then we can complain about the women.

its a personal choice if someone wants to be topfree let them be.

In Islam that's called immoral and indecent!
read my Signature:tup:

Look this parts shows the talibani instinct inside you.:disagree:

bro, if we dont want them naked, at least we should forcefully and with loud voice denouce those guys who support killing the women if they sing or do any other activitiy, once we men put ourselves in a straight line, then we can complain about the women.

bro, i think i made it clear in my previous post that i don't support Taliban's sick ideology! Women should have freedom, but that doesn't mean they should be TOPFREE and NUDE!

i don't think any sane person would want their mother or sister to go out TOPFREE or NUDE!

It's the girls choice what she wants or does not want. You can expect this for now but this mentality will change gradually. It is clear the people do not want to be confined by the crazy laws that the Taliban enforced.

Back
Top Bottom