What's new

NAT GEO SPECIALS -AFGHAN STAR

its a personal choice if someone wants to be topfree let them be.

Again, i'm not talking about Europe or America, this is Afghanistan, a Muslim country! Every Muslims lives according to religious moral values, but you wouldn't understand because your not a Muslim!

read my Signature:tup:

so are you trying to imply that just because you don't believe in religion everyone else shouldn't believe?

Look this parts shows the talibani instinct inside you.:disagree:

Talibani instinct? So your saying i'm Taliban because i disagree with this sick indecency? So in that case all of the members on this Forum are Taliban's because they wouldn't want their mother or sister to be TOPFREE or NUDE? Am i right?

i don't think any sane person would want their mother or sister to go out TOPFREE or NUDE! or would you?

bro, i think i made it clear in my previous post that i don't support Taliban's sick ideology! Women should have freedom, but that doesn't mean they should be TOPFREE and NUDE!

i don't think any sane person would want their mother or sister to go out TOPFREE or NUDE!

bro, how many of we men have been straight to wish straightness to women? dont you think there is a double standard on what we say and do? why eveyrthing on women?

and by the way, women in this programme are not nude.

bro, how many of we men have been straight to wish straightness to women? dont you think there is a double standard on what we say and do? why eveyrthing on women?

I didn't get this part, i think you should reread my post:

bro, i think i made it clear in my previous post that i don't support Taliban's sick ideology! Women should have freedom, but that doesn't mean they should be TOPFREE and NUDE!

i don't think any sane person would want their mother or sister to go out TOPFREE or NUDE!

Nowhere did i say they shouldn't have freedom!

and by the way, women in this programme are not nude.

i know their not nude, i was replying to Siegheil's post #7, though it has been edited by the mods now so you can see my reply to him here:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/curren...-nat-geo-specials-afghan-star.html#post950262

I didn't get this part, i think you should reread my post:

Nowhere did i say they shouldn't have freedom!

i know their not nude, i was replying to Siegheil's post #7, though it has been edited by the mods now so you can see my reply to him here:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/curren...-nat-geo-specials-afghan-star.html#post950262

Brother, I meant, we set all rules for women, talk about women, but we men do whatever we want and never talk about it. we simply wait for the moments to attack women and presurize them.

Let's get a few things straight, SeigHell did not imply that women should be nude. He was making a point about womens freedom in western countries, just did so with a wrong example.

Silentninja, yes there should be limitations and a sense of humility but dancing is not the end of the world. Now please concentrate on the topic and do not stray away from core issue which is extremism and violence as a means of forcing narrow thinking and ideology onto others especially women.

Brother, I meant, we set all rules for women, talk about women, but we men do whatever we want and never talk about it. we simply wait for the moments to attack women and presurize them.

bro sorry for the misunderstanding, you should have made your point clear though!

Regarding the point that you made, no one enforces the law on the men and that is due to the lack of strong government! People in countries like Afghanistan are influenced by old tribal customs, but that's a whole different issue in itself!

bro sorry for the misunderstanding, you should have made your point clear though!

Regarding the point that you made, no one enforces the law on the men and that is due to the lack of education, but that's a whole different issue in itself!

with due respect bro, it is not lack of education. it is because of our narrow minds when it comes to women, it is male dominated society and it is our selfishness.

with due respect bro, it is not lack of education. it is because of our narrow minds when it comes to women, it is male dominated society and it is our selfishness.

actually it is lack of education! Tell me what educated male would imprison his mother, sister, or wife? unless he's out of his mind! people in Afghanistan still continue to follow old tribal customs!

in an educated society such atrocities against women barely occur!

"WOMEN ARE MADE FOR HOMES OR FOR GRAVES" - Afghan saying.

SiegHeil...Try not to flame.

When 4+ million afghans are safe in Pakistan why would she not be safe in Pakistan..There are even afghan singers fulfilling their dreams making complete audio albums in Pakistan selling all over.

actually it is lack of education! Tell me what educated male would imprison his mother, sister, or wife? unless he's out of his mind!

"WOMEN ARE MADE FOR HOMES OR FOR GRAVES" - Afghan saying.

Yes, i have seen many educated people in afghanistna who treat their women like animals.

by the way, i hate the above saying, in pashtoo they say it like this if you can understadn pashtoo: Sheza ya pa gor ya pa koor. :hitwall:

Yes, i have seen many educated people in afghanistna who treat their women like animals.

Which validates my point that people in Afghanistan are still influenced by old Tribal customs. I've seen a lot of Afghans in America, i had Afghan friends and they were educated but they didn't imprison their female relatives however the women did cover themselves and dressed modestly!

by the way, i hate the above saying, in pashtoo they say it like this if you can understadn pashtoo: Sheza ya pa gor ya pa koor. :hitwall:

Its the same in some rural parts of Pakistan, especially in the Tribal areas!

Well this issue seems more relevent to social changes and social development. Deviation from an existing social structure is hard taske, be it from conservative to liberal or vice versa. Going against social norms which are mixed with religion, face resistance. And this the fine example which we cant grasp and impose our own way of life and denounce other. With the increased education to both sex, there can be significant change in social structure and cultural patterens through time.

Back
Top Bottom