What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mubarak ho..... mubarak ho............. @Alpha1 ka rishta pakka ho gayya........ I had thought I'd never get to see this day...... brings tears to Emperor's eyes......... :laughcry:

Saree Empire to sajja do........ let's have one of the biggest fireworks EVER........... we are going to send our beloved Alpheena away.........

FireworksAnimatedMBD600OWNER9.gif

Btw, who will do Alpheena's kannyadan??? Dilli, you wanna have the honor???

Laddo banto...... khushion ka time hai......

stock-photo-kolkatta-laddoo-84751753.jpg

@Aeronaut @Armstrong @Dillinger @S.U.R.B. @Mirzay @RAMPAGE and all others.....
@ZYXW... my love you do all the arrangements..... our kitty is getting married......

RSVP

The Emperor

Bast/Bastet(the cat goddess is actually Anubis's second wife)!So I will have an army of anthropoid jackals and cats....Prepare mortal!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mubarak ho..... mubarak ho............. @Alpha1 ka rishta pakka ho gayya........ I had thought I'd never get to see this day...... brings tears to Emperor's eyes......... :laughcry:

Saree Empire to sajja do........ let's have one of the biggest fireworks EVER........... we are going to send our beloved Alpheena away.........

FireworksAnimatedMBD600OWNER9.gif

Btw, who will do Alpheena's kannyadan??? Dilli, you wanna have the honor???

Laddo banto...... khushion ka time hai......

stock-photo-kolkatta-laddoo-84751753.jpg

@Aeronaut @Armstrong @Dillinger @S.U.R.B. @Mirzay @RAMPAGE and all others.....
@ZYXW... my love you do all the arrangements..... our kitty is getting married......

RSVP

The Emperor

Never mind I'm filing for divorce....any lawyers here??

Hello @Sadeera Apa ! :wave:

' @Hyperion - I'm watching it live on TV & I feel so....so very sh*tty right now ! More so because the Christian Community is being the much 'better people' by categorically stating that the Terrorists have no religion & that no religious place is safe in the country - That, true as it might be, magnanimity by them feels like a slap on my face only accentuating my failure as a Muslim !

mjy kch smj nae aa ra..post kahan krna..rep kahan krna..post kis ki ha..:what:

Hey, mona, go make a thread in the Member's Introduction first, give a little intro about yourself. Then browse around the forum and post your thoughts, you can click on the 'Discussion' tab and go to the latest hot topic on the forum and comment there.

' @Hyperion - I'm watching it live on TV & I feel so....so very sh*tty right now ! More so because the Christian Community is being the much 'better people' by categorically stating that the Terrorists have no religion & that no religious place is safe in the country - That, true as it might be, magnanimity by them feels like a slap on my face only accentuating my failure as a Muslim !

Yar, Arm, the Talibs are not a few thousand people there are millions of mental Talibs amongst us spread all across Pakistan who secretly believe in their mission just not their methods.

Meri jan.... as I said..... my way is the only way..... one day you will come begging to me......

Very advanced "Wahabi Lie Detector"........ 4 million bullets........ 5000 liters of VX............. 50,000 torture rooms........ 5 nukes for Wahabilands..........

That's about it.

Yar, Arm, the Talibs are not a few thousand people there are millions of mental Talibs amongst us spread all across Pakistan who secretly believe in their mission just not their methods.

Not even they would do what was done today !

Not even a completely convoluted interpretation of some out-of-context verse or hadith can justify this !

You can not leave our Alpheena on the altar........ :pissed:

@Aeronaut, loads of infractions for this moron..... he is leaving our darling Alpheena..... he promised her...... and is now dishonoring the Empire..... :angry:

Never mind I'm filing for divorce....any lawyers here??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom